***The official Euro 2012 thread***

The best we can expect from my team is to reach the semi-final imo. The team is young and after the 2010 crisis even getting a win in the group stage would be good lol. I also want Russia to go very far. I bought my Kerzhakov top a few days ago (tu)

Can anyone find prandellis final Italy squad ?

Can't get it anywhere

It hasn't been named yet.

Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Morgan De Sanctis (Napoli), Salvatore Sirigu (Paris Saint-Germain), Emiliano Viviano (Palermo).

Defenders: Ignazio Abate (AC Milan), Davide Astori (Cagliari) Federico Balzaretti (US Città di Palermo), Andrea Barzagli (Juventus), Salvatore Bocchetti (Rubin Kazan), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Domenico Criscito (Zenit Saint Petersburg), Christian Maggio (Napoli), Angelo Obinze Ogbonna (Torino), Andrea Ranocchia (Inter Milan).

Midfielders: Luca Cigarini (Atalanta), Daniele De Rossi (AS Roma), Alessandro Diamanti (Bologna), Emanuele Giaccherini (Juventus), Claudio Marchisio (Juventus), Riccardo Montolivo (Fiorentina), Thiago Motta (Paris Saint-Germain), Antonio Nocerino (AC Milan), Andrea Pirlo (Juventus), Ezequiel Schelotto (Atalanta), Marco Verratti (Pescara).

Forwards: Mario Balotelli (Manchester City), Fabio Borini (AS Roma), Antonio Cassano (AC Milan), Mattia Destro (AC Siena), Antonio Di Natale (Udinese), Sebastian Giovinco (Parma).

Between Cigarini and Giaccherini for the last squad place probably.

The best we can expect from my team is to reach the semi-final imo. The team is young and after the 2010 crisis even getting a win in the group stage would be good lol. I also want Russia to go very far. I bought my Kerzhakov top a few days ago (tu)

I honestly think that France have a real chance to win it don't see why not tbh got rid of all the players that were revolting against the team etc plus I think they will put 2 or 3 past England in the first group game.

Anyone watch the France-Iceland game? or see the highlights?

I've previously said that France would be my outside bet for the tournament, but after watching them the other night I'm now not too sure. Defensively they looked extremely shaky, both Mexes and Evra guilty of making simple mistakes. Going forward they are stronger, but they seem to lack someone who can open up a team who are set-up well and organised. England under Roy Hodgson will cause them lots of problems.

3-4 months ago it was Germany's to lose. Now I think it's swinging away from them, with Schweinstiger injured/off form and a few question marks over the likes of Gomez etc.

Honestly think France or Italy have a great chance of getting it, nice dark horses. Lots of people have written them off despite the fact they are two of Europe's "superpowers".

Think Denmark will cause a few upsets in their "group of death" also. Don't fancy Spain, they'll miss Villa badly and not taking Soldado is honestly one of the most baffling decisions in world football. Plus how many times do you see a team win 3 major competitions back to back? Never

Never understood why Clichy has never played infront of him. Is he exiled from International football or something?

Hmm. Up until recently I haven't really rated Clichy, but he's certainly come onto a game.

Would probably be a better option than Evra!