Duff & Phelps out now

home now. watching this programme.

Trousers off then? Boxers around your knees aye?

Ha you've been vocal enough without watching it, would imagine I'll literally have to stab myself in the eyes once you've watched it.

What you gonna do in your dictatorship of RM with your 'Robin' Casey from tomorrow?

Absolutely not squire. I'm just not entirely sure what you were asking, as it seems to be "Please don't align me with those nutters casey and gunslinger."

Im asking you to justify your posts about me. Wrongly accusing me of having an FF agenda and talking complete horse shit about not keeping my powder dry.

Go back and quote me word for word what i said THEN humbly apologise for making a tit of yourself (tu)

Im asking you to justify your posts about me. Wrongly accusing me of having an FF agenda and talking complete horse shit about not keeping my powder dry.

Go back and quote me word for word what i said THEN humbly apologise for making a tit of yourself (tu)

Too late. You're one of the FF three.

at risk of gettin my reps blasted....... not even reading all of this thread....its tosh.

D & P are Court appointed. Answerable to a Judge...and they (i would think) quite like going home every nite...not into lock-up.

Time to get a grip....the BBC are being their true self......twats...... nuff said

...............and for you 600 guests....be afraid timmy.....be very afraid

Whyte's behest, so is the current CVA attempt all a sham?

Is Charles Green in on this conspiracy as well?

It's laughable :lol: Aye, Whyte definitely wants us liquidated so that they can call in that police investigation he's after :rolleyes:

MCR are owned by Duff and Phelps, you clever clogs you. Our administrators are Duff and Phelps, not MCR, correct?

aren't d&p just a big worldwide firm that bough mcr and changer their name.

everyone involved at rangers was at mcr a year ago.

do what's mcr reputation like?

Admin disclosed this information when they held their first press briefing when appointed.........they said that the work carried out with their old company had no conflict of interest as to their role under D&P who bought their business.

One would think that hearing this declaration HMRC would have gone straight back to the courts to get their choice of admin lodged. So I fail to see what the problem is regarding the admin.

So we have Ng, Miller and now Green all involved in this.........................tell you what there must be some payout to cover all the players in this stitch up that certain people believe D&P are running.

So taking a lawyers firm to court over being party to a fraudulent purchase of our club via their partner Withey and having Grier your own partner as a FA to the deal and on the minutes of a meeting about that ticketus funding prior to the purchase of the club is ok!

Grier is in deep shit here, IMHO I see D&P all over this tonight looking for a glimmer of light to be gone from this episode ASAP or they throw sacrificial lambs to the slaughter from within their camp!

aren't d&p just a big worldwide firm that bough mcr and changer their name.

everyone involved at rangers was at mcr a year ago.

do what's mcr reputation like?

No, D+P are a big worldwide firm that bought MCR and transferred the employees over to D+P, otherwise they would still be MCR employees, wouldn't they?

There is a key difference. I used to work at a nuclear power plant, but now that I'm on the rigs it doesn't mean that I took a stockpile of uranium with me because of where I used to work.

As for MCR, they're an emo band from America aren't they? Only thing acronymed MCR that I can think of that still exists...

No, D+P are a big worldwide firm that bought MCR and transferred the employees over to D+P, otherwise they would still be MCR employees, wouldn't they?

There is a key difference. I used to work at a nuclear power plant, but now that I'm on the rigs it doesn't mean that I took a stockpile of uranium with me because of where I used to work.

As for MCR, they're an emo band from America aren't they? Only thing acronymed MCR that I can think of that still exists...

so they are essentially mcr with a different name.

Who was it?

At the end of the day HMRC wee happy to go with the reputable firm of DnP, were they hoodwinked aswell or just happy to let this process go on?

Wrong Whyte appointed D&P, HMRC tried to contest their appointment at the outset!