Duff & Phelps out now

We are where we are, which is where none of us wanted to be. We seem to be faced with a trifurcation:

1. D&P/Green are successful with the CVA; or

2. D&P are at it, liquidate us, and that's been the plan all along; or

3. D&P are replaced, this takes time, the process stalls, we run out of money and go into liquidation

If that's the case, there's only one path which doesn't lead to liquidation. :disappointment:

Are you saying we are trifurc-ed?

Because the security of the assets of Ibrox and MP are assigned to him and despite previous comments to the contrary, strictly speaking the conditions of purchase mean that we owe HIM the £18m he borrowed from ticketus to pay to Lloyds (tu)

Is that automatic or will he have to go through the courts to get that money?

I remember that in the purchase agreement something about Whyte being due money in the case of an insolvency efferent within a certain amount of days within the tax case announcement. that what you mean?

I don't see that anyone without unlimited resources could have done anything other than end up with us in administration. We were in deep water long before we were offloaded to Whyte. Murray should have put us in administration himself.

he drove us into administration. he is the sole reason we are in administration.

we wound not be there if he hadn't bought us.

I don't see that anyone without unlimited resources could have done anything other than end up with us in administration. We were in deep water long before we were offloaded to Whyte. Murray should have put us in administration himself.

That's one of the main disappointments about SDM - that he didn't have the balls to face the (almost certain*) administration himself.

*assuming the big tax case goes against us to a significant degree

While stroking yourself into oblivion

Being right > survival of Rangers

MasterD, who negative repped this. My disgust is at any poster who is happier to be right than to pride the survival of this club. If that is really worthy of a negative rep then i'd suggest that something is very much wrong

he drove us into administration. he is the sole reason we are in administration.

we wound not be there if he hadn't bought us.

And you know this ................................................................................

Your right might have been in liquidation as no one else came in to take over and the bank wanted out. More so when we failed to progress in Europe as that was the only thing keeping us alive in producing the cash to reduce the debts.

We are where we are, which is where none of us wanted to be. We seem to be faced with a trifurcation:

1. D&P/Green are successful with the CVA; or

2. D&P are at it, liquidate us, and that's been the plan all along; or

3. D&P are replaced, this takes time, the process stalls, we run out of money and go into liquidation

If that's the case, there's only one path which doesn't lead to liquidation. :disappointment:

so all our hopes lie with two proven liars.

I hope your wrong but I fear your right.

I am more worried tonight than I have ever been.

but there is a fourth option. and that's a proper administration. one where the costs are cut and the club run properly. motherwell were in administration for two years and weren't liquidated

And you know this ................................................................................

Your right might have been in liquidation as no one else came in to take over and the bank wanted out. More so when we failed to progress in Europe as that was the only thing keeping us alive in producing the cash to reduce the debts.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so all our hopes lie with two proven liars.

I hope your wrong but I fear your right.

I am more worried tonight than I have ever been.

but there is a fourth option. and that's a proper administration. one where the costs are cut and the club run properly. motherwell were in administration for two years and weren't liquidated

Charles Green on the GS write off list already then.

Motherwell did not have our debt.

Is that automatic or will he have to go through the courts to get that money?

I remember that in the purchase agreement something about Whyte being due money in the case of an insolvency efferent within a certain amount of days within the tax case announcement. that what you mean?

What it actually said was that he was owed £18m (plus some addons) and that if we were NOT insolvent 90 days after the conclusion of the tax case, he would write it off.

Basically though, it was a load of tosh as he knew from day one we were fukked.

He is a secured creditor and is due the money. He wouldnt need to go to court to get it, but others could potentially go to court to stop him getting it.

It wont be ticketus though as they could ultimately get more by letting him get the money (tu)

That's one of the main disappointments about SDM - that he didn't have the balls to face the (almost certain*) administration himself.

*assuming the big tax case goes against us to a significant degree

Sir David Murray will always remain an enigma: a man of many contrasts and contradictions. Brave in a way that most of us would find it hard to understand, yet cowardly in other areas when it came to a football club.I wouldn't mind knowing his true thoughts about all this; I guess we will never really know.

Sir David Murray will always remain an enigma: a man of many contrasts and contradictions. Brave in a way that most of us would find it hard to understand, yet cowardly in other areas when it came to a football club.I wouldn't mind knowing his true thoughts about all this; I guess we will never really know.

Enigma like fuck.

He is a lying, cheating, borrowing, gambling, egotistical scumbag.

End of.