Duff & Phelps out now

HMRC have no legal recourse to chase him with. They will not get a penny from liquidation.

Ticketus can chase him as he acted as guarantor to the deal that gave us the money.

Liquidation = Whyte getting £8m from new "owner" = Ticketus getting £8m from Whyte.

In my opinion. (tu)

even if a company was guarantor not whyte.

anyway its whytes dad that gets the 8 million isn't it?

murrays a cunt. so are d&p. I have no idea why you are talking about Murray in this thread.

Because he is the elephant in the room, the ultimate cause of all of this. I created a thread about him yet all the attention is towards threads about googly eyes, a baldy and his wax figure like partner.

People like Whyte and Duff and Phelps are small players who at best have speeded up the demise and may turn off the life support machine, but Murray created all the damage.

Stop fucking whining like a wee bitch and folk might not give you negative rep.

Whining like a bitch. That should be the name of your autobiography covering the last months of our club while you partied and Gunslinger ordered you around like his wee minion. I look forward to you turning our club around Casey. All the best love

Whining like a bitch. That should be the name of your autobiography covering the last months of our club while you partied and Gunslinger ordered you around like his wee minion. I look forward to you turning our club around Casey. All the best love

Ha, I needed that chuckle.

agree mate,Think they have made mistakes but D@P have to finish the job wherever that takes us now.

Its just too late for anything else

is it fuck.

we can be turned into a going concern no problem.

we are due money from several sources. players can be sold. season ticket money collected and a buyer found.

motherwell were in admin for 2 years and were not liquidated.

You're struggling badly now. :D

HMRC have no legal recourse to chase him with. They will not get a penny from liquidation.

Ticketus can chase him as he acted as guarantor to the deal that gave us the money.

Liquidation = Whyte getting £8m from new "owner" = Ticketus getting £8m from Whyte.

In my opinion. (tu)

So if we go newco leaving Whyte with the money then he is off with all the money apart from the close brothers money(catering shit may be wrong name)? yet with Ticketus breathing down his neck for 26mill though as you say would prob accept 8mill if they can find it.

IMO that scenario would lead to a cva before that happened as i think ticketus are a lame horse in these dealings and have accepted it. HMRC? who knows

Because he is the elephant in the room, the ultimate cause of all of this. I created a thread about him yet all the attention is towards threads about googly eyes, a baldy and his wax figure like partner.

People like Whyte and Duff and Phelps are small players who at best have speeded up the demise and may turn off the life support machine, but Murray created all the damage.

the elephant in the room is the corrupt cunts administering us. go startva thread about Murray.

You're struggling badly now. :D

I know you're not, sadly. Best night of your life. I'm arguing for nothing. I know not whether anyone is good or part of a grand conspiracy. All I know is that some 'fans' in here are taking great joy in telling others how wrong they are and how fucked our club is. If that is struggling then you are fully correct sir.

I truly hope you enjoy whats to come. Genuinely. You can call yourself the smartest man/sidekick when we are literally no more.

This.

The whole "the club needs to be sold before June" line is an absolute load of nonsense. Duff & Phelps have a clear agenda, and it's apparent that they intend for the club to enter liquidation. We need to force these bastards out, I don't know how much I can stress this.

We are due money, just as we owe a lot of money. If you can point me towards where our running costs will be then fine. until then, I don't see an advantage in another lengthy and likely legal process

is it fuck.

we can be turned into a going concern no problem.

we are due money from several sources. players can be sold. season ticket money collected and a buyer found.

motherwell were in admin for 2 years and were not liquidated.

Different situation though. John Boyle was owed 80% of all debt and therefore none of the other creditors could really do anything of great note. (tu)

This.

The whole "the club needs to be sold before June" line is an absolute load of nonsense. Duff & Phelps have a clear agenda, and it's apparent that they intend for the club to enter liquidation. We need to force these bastards out, I don't know how much I can stress this.

Have you seen the potential debt levels ffs?

We cannot carry on as a football club with all that hanging over us, even if our squad was made up totally of the youth team.

We are due money, just as we owe a lot of money. If you can point me towards where our running costs will be then fine. until then, I don't see an advantage in another lengthy and likely legal process

running cost can be cut. its what normal administrators do.

I know you're not, sadly. Best night of your life. I'm arguing for nothing. I know not whether anyone is good or part of a grand conspiracy. All I know is that some 'fans' in here are taking great joy in telling others how wrong they are and how fucked our club is. If that is struggling then you are fully correct sir.

I truly hope you enjoy whats to come. Genuinely. You can call yourself the smartest man/sidekick when we are literally no more.

Oh grow the fuck up!

This.

totally agree, I dont think duff and duffer have a fucking clue what they are doing. I honestly think they have alterior motives

Sell/terminate player contracts (by far the biggest outgoing financial concern). Grin and bear kids playing for a season.

Sell season tickets whilst administrators handle a takeover that actually has the interest of the club at heart. It wouldn't be pretty, but it certainly wouldn't be the impending liquidation that Duff & Phelps are about to put us into.

(tu) Sensible post. Would defeat any work (regardless of how you may judge it) that D&P have done though

Edit - full respect for someone who comes up with actual answers rather than idiotic hyperbole desperate to show up their own 'smarts'

Appreciated post (tu)

Different situation though. John Boyle was owed 80% of all debt and therefore none of the other creditors could really do anything of great note. (tu)

true but we have no winding up orders. their is no desperation to have a buyer this week.

this notion we must go with d&p because they are all we have is crazy and suicidal.