Duff & Phelps out now

What a load of old shite you talk!!

David Grier was with 'MCR' at the time of CW's takeover when he was advising Whyte ON BEHALF of MCR.

Duff & Phelps, the company, took over MCR, so it was nothing to do with Duff & Phelps, so no conflict of interest.

Thats like blaming "Jones & Son Plumbing" for a botched bathroom job done by "Smith & Davis Bathrooms" in 2010 after "Jones & Son" took them over in 2012!!

You should change your name from 'airdriebluenose' to 'airdrieSepticrumourlover'

ignores d & p working for rangers pre admin and grier working with Clark and Whitehouse post admin really though.

David Grier was with 'MCR' at the time of CW's takeover when he was advising Whyte ON BEHALF of MCR.

Duff & Phelps, the company, took over MCR, so it was nothing to do with Duff & Phelps, so no conflict of interest.

Thats like blaming "Jones & Son Plumbing" for a botched bathroom job done by "Smith & Davis Bathrooms" in 2010 after "Jones & Son" took them over in 2012!!

You should change your name from 'airdriebluenose' to 'airdrieSepticrumourlover'

Wake up man....Grier is a partner of D&P....he lied about knowledge of tickets deal.....sorry mate but your living in cloud cuckoo land!

This.

People should be remembering this. Once again, the BBC conveniently leave out the most important facts.

I don't know what to make of all of this, however I tend to trust my gut instinct.

I watched the programme unfold with an ever increasing sense of dread at what has become of our proud club.

Integrity, transparency and honour seem to be small by-words to a collection of individuals who have no interests at heart but their own.

In all of this the main sufferers are the supporters - ordinary people who follow a club we love, a club loved by our fathers and indeed our forefathers.

When you think of the list of honourable gentlemen who guided our club to greatness over the many years of our history it is enough to make you weep!

good post m8 I think the same type people have wrecked the country as well

ignores d & p working for rangers pre admin and grier working with Clark and Whitehouse post admin really though.

D&P never worked for Rangers pre-admin though, can't you see that?

Why should I change my name to that?

Obviously I care more about my club than you do, don't just sit back and let cunts walk all over us!

Wake up man....Grier is a partner of D&P....he lied about knowledge of tickets deal.....sorry mate but your living in cloud cuckoo land!

Yes, he's a partner of D+P, but he was a partner of MCR before D+P took them over! You wake up! I've studied Business Law & know what I'm talking about.

D+P admitted themselves in their VERY 1st press conference on 14th Feb that Grier had previously represented CW in his takeover, but he'd have NO involvement with the admin process.

Remember, they are COURT APPOINTED & report to the court, which would of been FULLY AWARE of Grier's previous involvement with CW when he was (basically) AT ANOTHER COMPANY!!

Matthew Lindsay ‏@MattLindsayET

Although he was a director, David Grier was not working specifically for Duff and Phelps when he advised Craig Whyte on Rangers takeover.

He is on record as only knowing about ticket us deal in Aug, when the factual evidence demonstrates he knew about it at least from 24th April! He is in on the Hustle......it's so stark.....to any and all that look at the evidence.

Yes, he's a partner of D+P, but he was a partner of MCR before D+P took them over! You wake up! I've studied Business Law & know what I'm talking about.

D+P admitted themselves in their VERY 1st press conference on 14th Feb that Grier had previously represented CW in his takeover, but he'd have NO involvement with the admin process.

Remember, they are COURT APPOINTED & report to the court, which would of been FULLY AWARE of Grier's previous involvement with CW when he was (basically) AT ANOTHER COMPANY!!

That would appear to be the case ace...but if D & P found evidence during the process of administration which would warrant criticisim of Grier...would you be confident in them putting this forward given that he works for their company ?

:lol:

So when are we rioting?

If the club was called Belfast Rangers we'd have started about 3 months ago.

best and fairest statement ive heard in months if not ever (tu)

glasgow is full of pricks who are too busy worrying about what the taigs will think of them

Have a look at the D&P site and ask yourself why they have a page with the MCR logo if they are dead and buried.

That would appear to be the case ace...but if D & P found evidence during the process of administration which would warrant criticisim of Grier...would you be confident in them putting this forward given that he works for their company ?

Yes, I would. Because at the end of all this, once they've performed their duties they have to report back to the judge who appointed them with detailed accounts of all findings & actions taken etc..

:lol:

So when are we rioting?

If the club was called Belfast Rangers we'd have started about 3 months ago.

lol havnt a clue mate but have noticed thr same people who started screaming hysterics when Miller got pb status are at it again. sounds like d&p have got questions to awnser tho and i hope they do so we can get back to finding someone to get us out of this mess.