Duff & Phelps out now

Have a look at the D&P site and ask yourself why they have a page with the MCR logo if they are dead and buried.

The Edinburgh Woolen Mill bought over Peacocks recently, but the Peacocks name is still around & appears on Edinburgh Woolen Mill's site. It happens a lot in business takeovers. Like The Dixons Group (incorporating Currys & PC World) or The GAME Group (incorporating GameStation)

Yes, he's a partner of D+P, but he was a partner of MCR before D+P took them over! You wake up! I've studied Business Law & know what I'm talking about.

D+P admitted themselves in their VERY 1st press conference on 14th Feb that Grier had previously represented CW in his takeover, but he'd have NO involvement with the admin process.

Remember, they are COURT APPOINTED & report to the court, which would of been FULLY AWARE of Grier's previous involvement with CW when he was (basically) AT ANOTHER COMPANY!!

My friend I went to the university of life having left school at 16 with nadda, I directly run an operation of over 1000 staff across 3 countries and earn a 6 figure salary.....and i am still a few years under 40...I have ran past many of the I have an "MBA" mob!

My only skills are people, deciphering fact from fiction and usefully employeeing gut instinct.....so cut the I went to uni shit.....bits of paper are worthless if you have no common sense!

SImply ask yourself why Grier states on record He only knew of the ticketus deal in August when you were arranging invoices for the deal in June and at meetings in April where the deal is clearly stipulated in the minutes.

As you state these guys are court appointed, the BBC know the extent of their allegations and the requests they will get from authorities for access to their data rooms....they would not expose themselves to fall out without much much confidence!

I would just like to take this opportunity to say "Fuck the lot of ya and may your club rot in hell". Dirty cheating bastard!!!

Fuck off back to kiddie fiddler street ya taig bastard

The Edinburgh Woolen Mill bought over Peacocks recently, but the Peacocks name is still around & appears on Edinburgh Woolen Mill's site. It happens a lot in business takeovers. Like The Dixons Group (incorporating Currys & PC World) or The GAME Group (incorporating GameStation)

Who gives a fuck about them? Stop fudging the issue. Grier is up to his fucking neck in the shite that Whyte has brought.

Stick your D&P PR drive up your arse.

What a load of old shite you talk!!

David Grier was with 'MCR' at the time of CW's takeover when he was advising Whyte ON BEHALF of MCR.

Duff & Phelps, the company, took over MCR, so it was nothing to do with Duff & Phelps, so no conflict of interest.

Thats like blaming "Jones & Son Plumbing" for a botched bathroom job done by "Smith & Davis Bathrooms" in 2010 after "Jones & Son" took them over in 2012!!

You should change your name from 'airdriebluenose' to 'airdrieSepticrumourlover'

With all due respect thats absolute bollocks (tu)

If MCR and Grier fully knew about the detail of the Ticketus arrangement then it is 100% absolutely a conflict of interest that a company who bought MCR over is dealing with the administration of a business where one of the creditors is party to the initial arrangement with MCR.

Its folly to believe otherwise (tu)

Who gives a fuck about them? Stop fudging the issue. Grier is up to his fucking neck in the shite that Whyte has brought.

Stick your D&P PR drive up your arse.

Well done, you've managed to completely lose that argument.

I would just like to take this opportunity to say "Fuck the lot of ya and may your club rot in hell". Dirty cheating bastard!!!

Nice way to out yerself son, so obsessed with our club that you feel the need to register for one of our forums?

C'mon, answer before you're banned, why are you so obsessed?

It was designed to provoke exactly the reaction that started this thread.

No doubt some would be happy to get some admins that would be more receptive to TBK.

Calm your jets.

Keep the heid.

There was no smoking gun found in the admins bag.

The whole documentary was just a regurgitation of the tims site.

I would question how they legally got and broadcast tribunal papers though. That's gotta be against some law. Sub judicae for one.

Unless of course the verdict is already out.

In relation to Murray, EBTs etc I agree all Pesh.........but in relation to D&P, Grier, withey, Whyte .....this is Big and New!