Duff & Phelps out now

This is fucking pathetic. I'm done with the Bears Den until this administration pish is sorted. The FF guys are trying to peddle their own agenda (yes, I'm speaking to you Casey, gunslinger and AlukoMan). They won't accept that they may be fucking wrong about anything.

See ya.

ME.....a FF guy ??????

Whit the fukkin fukk ? :lol:

You are on drugs ya dafty. (tu)

You're peddling an agenda so radical it doesn't even exist on FF.

The facts are there for those who want to see them, but for those who don't they simply believe in causing anarchy and chaos. There is very little sinister about this entire thing. Get D+P out, why? What good will that do? What a totally pointless idea when we're so close to a CVA!

i hate the bbc as much as the next man, but if there info wasnt deemed strong they would not have shown it. im pretty sure the beeb dont want to be paying out millions in lawsuits.

ahem where we going to get the money to do that exactly????????? we are lame ducks and the BBC know that.

Having said that i respect the programme seems to have had the desired effect on you that the BBC would have hoped for.

Mark Daly went out on a limb last time and was proved correct with Whyte but on this occasion Im thinking there clutching a little and with all the rodents that are on here lately winding us up i full expect this to be debated until we all fall out over it

You're peddling an agenda so radical it doesn't even exist on FF.

The facts are there for those who want to see them, but for those who don't they simply believe in causing anarchy and chaos. There is very little sinister about this entire thing. Get D+P out, why? What good will that do? What a totally pointless idea when we're so close to a CVA!

I thought you were leaving?

What a load of old shite you talk!!

David Grier was with 'MCR' at the time of CW's takeover when he was advising Whyte ON BEHALF of MCR.

Duff & Phelps, the company, took over MCR, so it was nothing to do with Duff & Phelps, so no conflict of interest.

Thats like blaming "Jones & Son Plumbing" for a botched bathroom job done by "Smith & Davis Bathrooms" in 2010 after "Jones & Son" took them over in 2012!!

You should change your name from 'airdriebluenose' to 'airdrieSepticrumourlover'

The TBK fandangos seem to be lapping any nonsense up as long as it suits their Agenda it doesn't even seem to be Rangers First from them now.

Whyte's fannyboys wont like this... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im not FF mate but cool the jets.i think your out of line with that crap.theres beggars getting on here all the time for a wind up

Could you not direct your negative stuff towards them....

Can I tell you something scumboy? No matter what our Club has or will ever do we never harboured,hid or protected peodophiles. Do you have kids? How does that make you feel when you look at a son, daughter, niece or nephew?

Why did your sordid disgusting club break the law in the most disgusting way possible?

To save the name of the same sordid club that's why!

Why did the want to save the name of the club?

To enable them to get or keep sponsorship deals that's why!

To be able to attract players and win trophys thats why!

Broke the law in the most disgusting way possible for the sake of trying to win trophies!

Who are you trying to preach to?

why wound a different administrator see the same bids differently?

Probably wouldn't, but would have been seen to be quite independent, whereas now anybody can join up the dots with these connections and make it look like a conspiracy.

Why leave it to chance?

I've heard from a (usually) reliable source, with connections to the insolvency practitioner trade, that the 'big players' wouldn't touch us with a barge pole.

ahem where we going to get the money to do that exactly????????? we are lame ducks and the BBC know that.

Having said that i respect the programme seems to have had the desired effect on you that the BBC would have hoped for.

Mark Daly went out on a limb last time and was proved correct with Whyte but on this occasion Im thinking there clutching a little and with all the rodents that are on here lately winding us up i full expect this to be debated until we all fall out over it

tbf the he was more investigating murray/whyte/d&p than rangers and they have plenty of high paid lawyers at there disposal. apart fae that clown whyte,hes skint.

take yer head out the sand m8. it didnt seem like an attack on rangers to me.

Probably wouldn't, but would have been seen to be quite independent, whereas now anybody can join up the dots with these connections and make it look like a conspiracy.

Why leave it to chance?

I've heard from a (usually) reliable source, with connections to the insolvency practitioner trade, that the 'big players' wouldn't touch us with a barge pole.

hmrc had someone happy to take us on (tu)

its whyte all over again. the fahnboys in denial.

if it wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious.

As much as I always enjoy your wistful short sentences, just for me, what exactly are people in denial over? Is Charles Green implicated in some wrongdoing from tonight's programme?