Duff & Phelps out now

You're peddling an agenda so radical it doesn't even exist on FF.

The facts are there for those who want to see them, but for those who don't they simply believe in causing anarchy and chaos. There is very little sinister about this entire thing. Get D+P out, why? What good will that do? What a totally pointless idea when we're so close to a CVA!

What agenda am i peddling ya clown. I have kept my powder dry on D&P all along. I havent even committed to anything tonight other than to say if what has been said is true, then a conflict of interest clearly exists and they should be booted out.

I hate Follow Follow. I despise Dingwall. I hate the RST.

In fact, if you bothered reading my stuff instead of interpretating what you think im saying you will see thats the thing i disagree most on with GS and Casey.

So nighty night and dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way oot (tu)

What agenda am i peddling ya clown. I have kept my powder dry on D&P all along. I havent even committed to anything tonight other than to say if what has been said is true, then a conflict of interest clearly exists and they should be booted out.

I hate Follow Follow. I despise Dingwall. I hate the RST.

In fact, if you bothered reading my stuff instead of interpretating what you think im saying you will see thats the thing i disagree most on with GS and Casey.

So nighty night and dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way oot (tu)

So why have you suddenly decided to blow your powder, so to speak, over a dodgy tv programme filled with speculation, innuendo and misinformation?

You're peddling an agenda so radical it doesn't even exist on FF.

The facts are there for those who want to see them, but for those who don't they simply believe in causing anarchy and chaos. There is very little sinister about this entire thing. Get D+P out, why? What good will that do? What a totally pointless idea when we're so close to a CVA!

Buzz can I ask you...

If during the administrative process D & P found evidence suggesting wrongdoing by Grier would you be confident they would expose one of their own company ?

What was the name of the company that acted on behalf of whyte in looking at Rangers?

This shouting for the admin to be hung, drawn and quartered on the one sided comedy sketch made by daly..ffs..you only take from it what you want.......the whole thing was a crock of shit.

If they had hard undisputed facts they should have gone to the police about, their legal team who vetted this program prior to putting it on our screens would have told them to do this.

E mails .how many people on here could make out what the emails actually said..........who sent them and to whom...... they highlighted the odd word on screen.........why not show the whole email?

Surely Sammy summed up the whole situation as regards to the aim of this program.

Tell me why the court after a challenge from HMRC sanctioned the use of D&P as admin, these guys would face jail for doing what certain people on here have been continually accusing them of.

Money .......how much as they will be on a really good salary and would have to be a lottery style role over win as their careers would be finished there and then.

What was the name of the company that acted on behalf of whyte in looking at Rangers?

This shouting for the admin to be hung, drawn and quartered on the one sided comedy sketch made by daly..ffs..you only take from it what you want.......the whole thing was a crock of shit.

If they had hard undisputed facts they should have gone to the police about, their legal team who vetted this program prior to putting it on our screens would have told them to do this.

E mails .how many people on here could make out what the emails actually said..........who sent them and to whom...... they highlighted the odd word on screen.........why not show the whole email?

Surely Sammy summed up the whole situation as regards to the aim of this program.

Tell me why the court after a challenge from HMRC sanctioned the use of D&P as admin, these guys would face jail for doing what certain people on here have been continually accusing them of.

Money .......how much as they will be on a really good salary and would have to be a lottery style role over win as their careers would be finished there and then.

Buzz can I ask you...

If during the administrative process D & P found evidence suggesting wrongdoing by Grier would you be confident they would expose one of their own company ?

What sort of wrongdoing? Be specific.

Matthew Lindsay ‏@MattLindsayET

Although he was a director, David Grier was not working specifically for Duff and Phelps when he advised Craig Whyte on Rangers takeover.

I am pretty sure D&P mentioned this in their very first press conference, and talked then, about it not being a conflict of interest.

Does it matter "what sort of wrongdoing" ??????

Or are there somethings where turning a blind eye is acceptable ?

Yes, there are. Now please be specific. Would you grass one of your co-workers up if you caught him leaving the workshop with materials bought for a client? No, of course not. But if you saw him taking home the fucking till, then of course you would.

So, what do you specifically think that Grier did illegally that D+P should have reported?