Newsnight Scotland- Is there any incentive for HMRC to accept CVA?

I'm not even going to watch this pish tonight

Sfa hit us with an illegal sanction , we rightly win an appeal , then all of a sudden we are to blame for allsorts

Of course we need to be punished for the current state of the club, but they canny just make it up as they go along then expect us just roll over and take it

Any national sanctions FIFA imposed are the direct responsibility of Stewart regan and his fuckwits

Not rangers

I'm not even going to watch this pish tonight

Sfa hit us with an illegal sanction , we rightly win an appeal , then all of a sudden we are to blame for allsorts

Of course we need to be punished for the current state of the club, but they canny just make it up as they go along then expect us just roll over and take it

Any national sanctions FIFA imposed are the direct responsibility of Stewart regan and his fuckwits

Not rangers

Do remember, we have been punished six times already and one of those was wrongly and illegally, whilst there is more to come.

so the professor in London who studies this stuff just said most of the creditors will have already written this money off, so basically this would encourage them to accept as any pence in the pound would be a bonus.

the burd also just said that she reckons for Rangers to go for the CVA, they must have had the nod from Ticketus/HMRC that they would accept.

but to even it out the Beeb reporter is trying to push the true value of Rangers assets and the fact it may be better to sell em off :rolleyes:

Mr Brady...I love you! "rangers" is just too big to die......and .......I am sure ibrox will be around for many decades to come......I bet the scots BBC will be puzzled why Christopher Brady was not onside!!! :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

Mr Brady...I love you! "rangers" is just too big to die......and .......I am sure ibrox will be around for many decades to come......I bet the scots BBC will be puzzled why Christopher Brady was not onside!!! :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

be honest it wasn't only me who was thinking ad pump the fuck outa that burd in the studio lol :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

Strangely, I had both of these thoughts.

P.S. Sorry L.R. I accidentally negative repped you there, looking for a multiquote option, but I'm gonna positive rep another of your posts to balance it.(tu)

P.P.S. I repped this one...

ad travell over to ibrox if games could be beamed there. but im100 percent boycotting every away game next season

Guest Andypendek

If by that you mean enjoy a few brief minutes of drooling regression to an ape like stage, then nodding off leaving the good lady in question entirely unsatisfied then yeah, I was thinking that too.

be honest it wasn't only me who was thinking ad pump the fuck outa that burd in the studio lol :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

A post like that is useless without a name or pics!! :D

Strangely, I had both of these thoughts.

P.S. Sorry L.R. I accidentally negative repped you there, looking for a multiquote option, but I'm gonna positive rep another of your posts to balance it.(tu)

Sorted! (tu)

Couldn't fathom out why that got a neg rep!! :lol:

If by that you mean enjoy a few brief minutes of drooling regression to an ape like stage, then nodding off leaving the good lady in question entirely unsatisfied then yeah, I was thinking that too.

You might wish to consider licking the plate before your nap.