***Official Inverness CT v Rangers Thread***

trueblue1872

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it is going to be a hard game. 2-1 Rangers. One change from that team, Buffel to replace Sebo in attack.

ICT have a good home record that has been loking a little frayed of late and they'll be looking to restore some pride at our expense :o .

This will be a demanding game, I guess 2-1 to Rangers with Ferguson and Sionko on target <pbag> .

It is vital we keep our concentration and I wonder what happens if they take the lead?

I cannot understand why PLG persists with Sebo. He gives us nothing. There's not even a SIGN of potential from him which EVERY other signing he brought in has displayed.

im going to give him today to prove himself, ive been saying he needs to start to get a performance in, so todays judgement day for me :turtle:

So is Buffel injured? Noticed he's not even on the bench..

Good to see Burke/Murray on the bench though.

I'm guessing he's made way for Burke.

I ain't too thrilled by what PLG's doing here.

I cannot understand why PLG persists with Sebo. He gives us nothing. There's not even a SIGN of potential from him which EVERY other signing he brought in has displayed.

im going to give him today to prove himself, ive been saying he needs to start to get a performance in, so todays judgement day for me :turtle:

Oh aye, I'll be behind him all the way, willing it to kick into gear for him.

Must be said our bench looks f*ckin' dreadful.

Only N'Diaye seems to be of quality there. And I base that on a good first 45 V Partizan.

Is burke really on the bench danny?

Klos, Murray, Rae, Stanger, N'Diaye, Lennon and Burke

Only N'Diaye seems to be of quality there. And I base that on a good first 45 V Partizan.

Yup.

RANGERS: McGregor, Hutton, Svensson, Hemdani, Papac, Sionko, Ferguson, Clement, Adam, Novo, Sebo

SUBS: Klos, Murray, Rae, Stanger, Burke, N'Diaye, Lennon

Klos, Murray, Rae, Stanger, N'Diaye, Lennon and Burke

:o shocked burkes back