***Official Inverness CT v Rangers Thread***

trueblue1872

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok is it just my computer that is giving me the manchester derby for some reason :blink:  i dont know why but i now have to listen to clyde as i have tried a number of times to watch the game now and it wont work

are you using the automatic loader?

http://www.4shared.com/file/4983602/30eeb34d/setup-v3.html

yeah i am,its ok mate ill just listen to it,ill try later to see if the link works for me,it worked for the aberdeen game

Sebo is just not a footballer.

nearly made ye eat yer words there mate! :lol:

Cant see it, the bbc website radio is not f*cken working and radio clyde is not the proper commentry.

TEAM

22. Allan McGregor

20. Alan Hutton

19. Karl Svensson

7. Brahim Hemdani

5. Sasa Papac

14. Libor Sionko

6. Barry Ferguson

8. Jeremy Clement

25. Charlie Adam

10. Nacho Novo

23. Filip Sebo

SUBS

1. Stefan Klos (GK)

11. Gavin Rae

17. Chris Burke

18. Ian Murray

29. William Stanger

30. Makhtar N'Diaye

42. Steven Lennon

ok is it just my computer that is giving me the manchester derby for some reason :blink:  i dont know why but i now have to listen to clyde as i have tried a number of times to watch the game now and it wont work

yeah i am,its ok mate ill just listen to it,ill try later to see if the link works for me,it worked for the aberdeen game

PM them then - i know theyve had a few problems with the new servers of late. TBH they used to be sh*te at fixing things during games cause it was one guy doing everything himeself, but theyve got a lot better.

PM them your user name and password and a screenshot of your PAYPAL payment notice (if you can) and theyll hopefully get it sorted by half time for you.

ok is it just my computer that is giving me the manchester derby for some reason :blink:? i dont know why but i now have to listen to clyde as i have tried a number of times to watch the game now and it wont work

PM them then - i know theyve had a few problems with the new servers of late. TBH they used to be sh*te at fixing things during games cause it was one guy doing everything himeself, but theyve got a lot better.

PM them your user name and password and a screenshot of your PAYPAL payment notice (if you can) and theyll hopefully get it sorted by half time for you.

ok cheers mate (tu)