Celtic Tax Case update

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this scheme work exactly. Can C****c be tied into this by paying part of the wages into the scheme or do the players enter the scheme as individuals.

I believe they enter as individuals, however its a little bit funny that all of these players are from the same era, joined around the same time and in all but 1 case, had no previous llp memberships/directorships.

Why did they all start doing this at a time in their career when they were playing in Scotland, Bellamy apart ? :sherlock:

1338423428' post='1060087880']

I believe they enter as individuals, however its a little bit funny that all of these players are from the same era, joined around the same time and in all but 1 case, had no previous llp memberships/directorships.

Why did they all start doing this at a time in their career when they were playing in Scotland, Bellamy apart ? :sherlock:

They have to enter as individuals. Probably it is the club's tax accountant who went in and sold it to all of them.

Ok so say for instance a player spoke to a team and wanted 40k a week. And maybe the club could only afford 20k through official channels. Would it be possible that the club could make up the difference by investing in this scheme on behalf of the player? How would it work?

You are looking at a table showing Celtic players, manager and Directors becoming members and directors of tax haven film companies to allegedly evade paying full tax. (tu)

weren't they shut doon by the taxman??

Ok so say for instance a player spoke to a team and wanted 40k a week. And maybe the club could only afford 20k through official channels. Would it be possible that the club could make up the difference by investing in this scheme on behalf of the player? How would it work?

I couldnt possibly comment on that. :craphead:

I couldnt possibly comment on that. :craphead:

If you answer me in the evasive but simultaneously accusing style of Mark Daly and you will be fine sir. For the record I wasnt talking about Celtic or any of their annual 'marquee' failures.

FFS almost half one in the morning and we got 568 ghuests , think the OP has hit a nerve :crabflute:

Missed that, but I thought Dublin was in the same time zone as us?

Is it giro day tomorrow for the unwashed why are they still up?

Credit of course goes to the person who found this but i thought this was worthy of an OP. Any new finds, please PM me and i will add to it :sherlock:

24gu16r.jpg

hey i was just thinking you want to e'mail this to that tosser daly at the bheastie bhoys corp and see what he makes of it,probably fkin sweep sweep.

I don't get it though, how do you prove this ties in with the dark side, do the start dates tie in with their contract starts, is that your point?

All the start dates of these "directorships" are when each of the players, managers or directors were in current employment with Celtic football club. (tu)