Celtic Tax Case update

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me this one seems to be more likely to get convictions as firms are making provision to cover the tax liability in full now encase they loose (Jacobs & Turner [Trespass]), individual personal prosecution are easier for HMRC once they get their precedent as they can throw more resource at it than most individuals can, hence win, win for HMRC.

I bet a lot of people will now be wising the corporation/organisation held the liability (EBT) and not them personally, karma may be about to become the biggest bitch they ever have had shaft them. 

15 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

BEFor me this one seems to be more likely to get convictions as firms are making provision to cover the tax liability in full now encase they loose (Jacobs & Turner [Trespass]), individual personal prosecution are easier for HRMC once they get their precedent as they can throw more resource at it than most individual can, hence win, win for HMRC.

I bet a lot of people will now be wising the corporation/organisation held the liability (EBT) and not them personally, karma may be about to become the biggest bitch they ever have had shaft them. 

I hope and pray this comment comes home to roost!!

Also something that has struck me is this was supposed to be a horse race in the HMRC Stakes, EBT would have been the odds on favourite, however it now looks like the 100/1 outsider Film Investments will romp home.

The irony here is they all thought they had the inside track because of who was advising them at that time, however Tim Extremely Dim pulls through every time no matter how far up the ladder they climb.

It'd be nice to see that hypocritical, moralising, immoral cunt, YellowFang, get found guilty in a court of Law for tax evasion.

Nicer still if he did time.  

I wonder if, on this occasion, the issue of title-stripping will resurface. Quickly, I realise my error in pondering such musings.

Catholicism in my view is the most abhorrent religion on this planet as it allows all sins in life to be perpetuated as long as they pop along on a Sunday to be forgiven (all is now fine [confession]).

It's about time the Vatican loose their autonomous status as it has been built on no lesser a stage than ISIS, the only difference is ISIS will not be afforded the passage of time to make their atrocities to be air brushed form reality of what went before.

Token lambs have been sent to the slaughter, however their masters get sent on sabbaticals payed by this church, while governments' keep this pish going with state funded schools (breading grounds). #disgusting

If any of you guys have worked in Hmrc in any of Scotland's building ,you will know it's wall to wall beggars that work there .

There is another bear on here that works in the Ek building and he would probably confirm that .

In 40 years all roles have been reversed . We are now the marginalised ones in every form especially Glasgow .

On 2/16/2013 at 7:55 PM, Muirheadbear said:

Oh this thread has, and will, create lots interest from our beloved 'ghuests67'!!!

Did Popcorn Teeth not actually lose some money out of some of these 'investments?

Also, it's a bit ironic that the uber Irishman Dermot Desmond is actually registered as a resident of the Great British colony of Gibraltar.

For tax purposes of course!

They don't like the crown but they do like the half crown 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I'm sure popcorn teeth lost his investment,it was in the papers at time 

either that it was a fake story coz when you think about it how can a fake film company go bust 

It was in the Daily Rebel and they portrayed it as a shame for pool Niel.