(Insert SPL Team name here) must be punished

Quick question for you. Do you want a Rangers in the SPL or the SFL3?

With no forward sanctions, in the SPL.

With any proposed sporting or financial sanctions, in the SFL.

And regardless, I am sure our mantra should be the same as we have had rammed down our throats for months.

With no forward sanctions, in the SPL.

With any proposed sporting or financial sanctions, in the SFL.

And regardless, I am sure our mantra should be the same as we have had rammed down our throats for months.

Fair enough. What impact would threats from us to these clubs have on the way they would be likely to vote and sanction us if it came to us applying to re-join the SPL.

If i was a supporter or Chairman of another SPL club and i was hearing threats from Rangers fans towards my club how do you think i would react?

We should be taking the high ground here and informing the authorities of our intention to apply for a place in SFL3.

Fair enough. What impact would threats from us to these clubs have on the way they would be likely to vote and sanction us if it came to us applying to re-join the SPL.

If i was a supporter or Chairman of another SPL club and i was hearing threats from Rangers fans towards my club how do you think i would react?

We should be taking the high ground here and informing the authorities of our intention to apply for a place in SFL3.

Threats?

Two points, 1) we, as fans, should be punishing them by not giving them money

2) When they go into their own administration, we must demand they be punished, punished and punished again, that is apparently the way it has to be.

A total boycott of ALL clubs should be put in place.

No matter what happens over the coming weeks.

All of our money should be for Rangers FC as of now.

No exceptions.

we boycotting division 3 teams or just spl ?

fuck the whole lot of them if you dont want to be friends then prepare to watch your club :rip: .we didnt know ours was but you will watch your club die a slow and painful death :peanut::5260:

our club wont die due to our support,always RANGERS,in our blood.always n forever.

we boycotting division 3 teams or just spl ?

In my opinion, we should boycott in Div 3 as well. ALL Rangers fans money should go to Rangers now.

ALL of Scottish football should feel our wrath, and be made to realise just what the Rangers mean to our country.