Walter Smith to try and buy Rangers

Dunny_01

1. 1534: BBC Scotland's Alasdair Lamont"The message from within Charles Green's camp re Walter Smith-fronted bid is: talk to us if you want to buy club, not admin or liquidators.
    "Their investors are looking for a return on the money already spent on legal fees, etc. That shouldn't stop men of McColl and Park's money."

Not that I am saying we will but this is the best chance we have of keeping a number of our players.

They will know they are in safe hands if it's these men in charge of the club instead of Green and his consortium.

I'm pretty sure Green will go ahead and continue his plan to purchase the assets and then sell them on for a profit to Walter's consotrium. Nothing wrong with that but I hope it's a quik process as most of us have been through enough.

Under Walter and his people we will not be an easy targert and we are coming for the clubs who tried to bury us make no mistake!

Watch your fucking backs SPL.

I think Rangers Media is different class, and I like posting if i here anything, the same as hunners of guys do on here, it is by a mile the best forum on the net.

Lets hope Sir Walter does us proud, he already has in my eyes, by having the bottle to take this on, I think EVERYONE will unite behind him, therefore Green although i must admit I like the way he talks, but you cannot take on Walter.

Stand aside and let us own the club !!

Well done ................my posts earlier meant in a positive manner re names, but Boss replied saying you are normally spot on (tu) And agree re RM (tu)

I think Rangers Media is different class, and I like posting if i here anything, the same as hunners of guys do on here, it is by a mile the best forum on the net.

Lets hope Sir Walter does us proud, he already has in my eyes, by having the bottle to take this on, I think EVERYONE will unite behind him, therefore Green although i must admit I like the way he talks, but you cannot take on Walter.

Stand aside and let us own the club !!

well done mate (tu)

Lets not get too excited yet though guys, there have been more than enough false dawns recently. A few twists and turns to go but if this is do-able and goes through then my admiration for Sir Walter will reach even greater levels. However, lets not get carried away just yet.