Walter Smith to try and buy Rangers

Dunny_01

At least we ken Dunny canny be trusted wae a secret..................................

And this thread is missing Gunslinger!

i didnae know of any secret my man!! just posting wat i heard and i miss gunslinger too... wat have yees done tae him!!!

i didnae know of any secret my man!! just posting wat i heard and i miss gunslinger too... wat have yees done tae him!!!

I think he started tae argue wae himself. Apparently he's in a strait jacket as we speak.

Cheers for posting the info. Keep it up.

Now...............ye couldnae get a hold o David Murray and Craig Whyte's home addresses for us noo, could ye?

I think he started tae argue wae himself. Apparently he's in a strait jacket as we speak.

Now...............ye couldnae get a hold o David Murray and Craig Whyte's home addresses for us noo, could ye?

His latest Ramblings are the clubs dead now and at most he's just a fan.

I think he needs help as he's lost it used to be a decent enough poster at one point.

no problem can be arranged leave it with me ill hunt the bassas doon!!

Well done Dunny_01, a mate mentioned your previous predictions, which would've been true if life had been normal at Ibrox.

Why is Walter diving in at the last minute?

Was it because we are being liquidated and are debt-free?

I will cut my nose off to spie my face because we might be left with a reserve squad if playing in the 3rd div.

If we do,then our dear friends at the spl and all the other two-faced shitey clubs will suffer-except our new pals in div 3,who will prosper under our wings.

Mind you there are some far-out places to play a fuckin game.

Thiers a program on in 15 minutes Scotland tonight, surely ideal platform for Green, Walter n co to talk to the fans ?? It was strange that Walter done this today, but it Must have been when the club was officially liquidated, they want to ensure Rangers are moving on correctly, and alot of folk do not Trust Green one bit..... Bit unfair as I find Green refreshing, and im sure the Press could tell u the name of his budgie, so I reckon he must be cocha, I think the deal between Whyte and Green for the Shares is the reason people are against him..........Its all too easy !!!

Thiers a program on in 15 minutes Scotland tonight, surely ideal platform for Green, Walter n co to talk to the fans ?? It was strange that Walter done this today, but it Must have been when the club was officially liquidated, they want to ensure Rangers are moving on correctly, and alot of folk do not Trust Green one bit..... Bit unfair as I find Green refreshing, and im sure the Press could tell u the name of his budgie, so I reckon he must be cocha, I think the deal between Whyte and Green for the Shares is the reason people are against him..........Its all too easy !!!

On the one hand you have real Rangers men: Walter, Jim McColl, Douglas Park. And almost certainly Ally.

On the other side you have a bunch of shysters.

Green, Ahmad and Stockbridge all have links to Close Brothers and Octopus Investments, who are behind Ticketus.

I am convinced that Sevco is being controlled by Ticketus. There is so much we have not been told yet.

So who do you want to run our club: Real Rangers men?

Or Ticketus? :anguish: