Zeus want to Sell NOW

North Rd

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Walters consortium do take over, people will forget Green but IMO, when he does leave we owe him alot for having the balls to do what no one else could but I think now it's time to hand it over to real Rangers men.

Agree 100%, there's an element of our support trying to make him a hate figure when his consortium has been the only 1 to stump up the cash needed to save us. Hopefully Sir Walter will strike a deal that suits all partys now.

If Walters consortium do take over, people will forget Green but IMO, when he does leave we owe him alot for having the balls to do what no one else could but I think now it's time to hand it over to real Rangers men.

Im going to double cross Dingwall by asking him for greens email address but then thank green for leading us out of this mess. But like you say, we need real rangers men now (tu)

Derek Johnstone half hinted on SKY earlier that something would be done this week regarding a deal.

I would be delighted for Walter but more importantly McColl if their consortium got in but agreed Green deserves some credit . . . as long as he does not take the piss when selling on if that's what he decides to do.

rep later on iPhone now but mr green has done nothing wrong but a bid supported by walter is a dream so thanks - best wishes - and Cheerio

I know, people gagging for their club to, for once, be 100% in safe hands. Backing a legend.

Disgusting.

Walter has my backing and I want to see his plans but that does not mean I peddle hate for Green who if you care to look was the one who done the walking.

Posting things like head in the sand is your style and good luck with that, maybe try a bit of rational thought once in a while though.

I know, people gagging for their club to, for once, be 100% in safe hands. Backing a legend.

Disgusting.

Walter has my backing and I want to see his plans but that does not mean I peddle hate for Green who if you care to look was the one who done the walking.

Posting things like head in the sand is your style and good luck with that, maybe try a bit of rational thought once in a while though.

As weird as this sounds I'm going to quote Green as our Dark Knight, he was the hero we needed but not the one we wanted at the time.

I always want batman. :)

Zeus the company behing Green want to sell NOW according to Richard Wilson in The Herald....he has just tweeted it

The all seeing Richard Wilson...........of course if someone unexpectedly walks in and offer 3 or 4 times their investment they would consider it.

BTW Richard Wilson once gave a huge thumbs up to a particular restaurant and it turned out crap.

You never posted the article or link to see the quotes.

Good news, but only half the story.

Is the McColl consortium willing to pay ?

Looks like it, only hoping Green doesn't play funny games now, he has done well and a lot of us ARE thankful, so, hope he doesn't get awkward.

But Zeus are the main backers and will NOT go against a deal