Zeus want to Sell NOW

North Rd

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The agenda on here relating to Green has been disgusting tbh.

I ny understand this idea of it being an 'agenda' - people simply are desperate for the safe pair of hands of Walter to take over.

All sensible rangers fans I've seen have thanked Green for what he did and simply hope that he moved the club on and makes his profit. The idea that Green is somehow having his dreams taken away from him is bizarre. He's simply getting what he wants, earlier than he expected

The all seeing Richard Wilson...........of course if someone unexpectedly walks in and offer 3 or 4 times their investment they would consider it.

BTW Richard Wilson once gave a huge thumbs up to a particular restaurant and it turned out crap.

You never posted the article or link to see the quotes.

Ed, I can't paste tweets from IPad , it's there though if you look, and maybe you want to be negative with this......I don't

Looks like it, only hoping Green doesn't play funny games now, he has done well and a lot of us ARE thankful, so, hope he doesn't get awkward.

But Zeus are the main backers and will NOT go against a deal

So one day never listen to tweets then yes it's a tweet..........what happens when mini pops out from behind McColl/Park......Is McColl a Bluenose btw

I ny understand this idea of it being an 'agenda' - people simply are desperate for the safe pair of hands of Walter to take over.

All sensible rangers fans I've seen have thanked Green for what he did and simply hope that he moved the club on and makes his profit. The idea that Green is somehow having his dreams taken away from him is bizarre. He's simply getting what he wants, earlier than he expected

You make it sound like McColls consortium are offering a fair price and not using dirty tricks to leverage him out.

Sounds like just the folk to run the club.

Walter has my backing and I want to see his plans but that does not mean I peddle hate for Green who if you care to look was the one who done the walking.

Posting things like head in the sand is your style and good luck with that, maybe try a bit of rational thought once in a while though.

Can someone direct me towards this 'hate'?

There's been a great deal of suspicion, rightfully so after Whyte. And there's always a few idiots who'll give him some boo's and whatnot, but where is this 'disgusting' 'hate'?

Did mccoll not elude to not being here for too long either? Passed about like a fucking scud book! Stability. That's what required.. Good luck to them, but I will forever be indebted to mr charles green. I hope you realise sir that we are not all against yyou, and I hope you get a good return for your time and effort over the last four months. By god you deserve!

The all seeing Richard Wilson...........of course if someone unexpectedly walks in and offer 3 or 4 times their investment they would consider it.

BTW Richard Wilson once gave a huge thumbs up to a particular restaurant and it turned out crap.

You never posted the article or link to see the quotes.

Apparently he may have been tangoed by the cohorts of rtc, typical.

But, I will thank Green for having the balls to take us to a newco. It's not something I will criticize Smith and co for not doing, what Rangers supporter would do it? Answer: None.

I would if i had no choice eg CVA rejected.

The agenda on here relating to Green has been disgusting tbh.

On here? <cr>

There have been as many of us backing what Green has done for us as not, including those who think Green has done what is necessary but hope he sells (and makes a bit of money for his time) to Walter's consortium.

You make it sound like McColls consortium are offering a fair price and not using dirty tricks to leverage him out.

Exactly.

Also if people are saying they have only seen rangers fans on here thanking Green then they have not been on for a few days.

I take it the GTF green and no green and Whyte posts didn't happen?

I'm still waiting to see the lies some have said Green has told....

Sorry do not take anything from a journalist as truth anymore................NOTW anyone.

Can you answer this.....is McColl a Bluenose.

Douglas Park is 100% a bluenose so if he's with McColl I would assume he is too, plus most have suggested he is aswell.

Derek Johnstone half hinted on SKY earlier that something would be done this week regarding a deal.

I would be delighted for Walter but more importantly McColl if their consortium got in but agreed Green deserves some credit . . . as long as he does not take the piss when selling on if that's what he decides to do.

Derek Johnstone knows the square root of FA.

Likes to give the impression he's "in the know" but never was or ever will be.

Major let down imo

Not a bad player though ;)

Zeus the company behing Green want to sell NOW according to Richard Wilson in The Herald....he has just tweeted it

If this tweet is accurate then Zeus might put pressure on Green to sell, Green said he won't sell his shares, if a deal is done it might see Walter's consortium owning 85% and Green keeping 15%...something along those lines..

On here? <cr>

There have been as many of us backing what Green has done for us as not, including those who think Green has done what is necessary but hope he sells (and makes a bit of money for his time) to Walter's consortium.

All over the place bp, RST tweets, FF ect.

They are using tactics, just as Green us using tactics to try to deny their bid.

You're naive or ignorant if you think that everyone in this is squeaky clean.

Has anyone even offered a price yet?

Fact is, a year down the line, I'd rather have a consortium containing Walter rather than get a nasty surprise when we see who Green will sell to. He's within his rights to sell to whoever offers him the most profit, totally within his rights.

It's time we took the safe option

The next thing we'll get is a derisory offer from McColls lot, followed by further pressure and leaks to try to force Green to accept it.

Christ, they said Miller was dodgy, but this lot make him look straightforward.

Yet the gullible are lapping it up cos they stuck Walters face on it.