Zeus want to Sell NOW

North Rd

It would appear hart was more confused than anyone with whom he was involved, his statement was nothing more than a frantic attempt to keep in with Smith's group after the too late intervension of that group.

Still, was hardly great work on Green's part. People have been begging him for names for weeks and, rightly, he kept schtum until after the CVA decision. Then he announces his backers and within hours one of them says he's not a part of it? Careless at best

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree some of the total shit slagging off fellow bears for backing a Rangers Legend and some wealthy Rangers fans and only voicing there mistrust of Green in there opinion is a total fucking disgrace .

Mistrust does not automatically equal hate (tu)

You only have to look at this thread to see the amount of times it's been said

'I thank Green for what he did/he deserves praise for what he's done' etc

There will always be idiots blindly going after him but keep in mind how ridiculously OTT and emotional the last few days have been for Rangers fans.

Simply, you don't automatically harbour feelings of hate for Charles Green just because you are backing the other consortium. I don't mind Green one bit, as i've said what feels like a million times already. I can't criticse people who remain suspicious considering the few years we've had with utter crooks at the helm

Still, was hardly great work on Green's part. People have been begging him for names for weeks and, rightly, he kept schtum until after the CVA decision. Then he announces his backers and within hours one of them says he's not a part of it? Careless at best

Being careless isn't lying, I am no great fan of Charlies but I can't fault him for putting up when others were shutting up, if anyone was being disingenuous I would say it was hart.

For the benefit of any doubt, mccoll is/was a Jags man.

Being careless isn't lying, I am no great fan of Charlies but I can't fault him for putting up when others were shutting up, if anyone was being disingenuous I would say it was hart.

For the benefit of any doubt, mccoll is/was a Jags man.

Ditto, nothing against Charles Green whatsoever. Don't think there have been lies as much as mistruths.

Just get a bit fed up with folk peddling the idea that you have to hate one man if you like the other. Shades of grey and all that.

Respect for Green but would still rather Walter's folk take the helm

Ditto, nothing against Charles Green whatsoever. Don't think there have been lies as much as mistruths.

Just get a bit fed up with folk peddling the idea that you have to hate one man if you like the other. Shades of grey and all that.

Respect for Green but would still rather Walter's folk take the helm

(tu)

Little point in arguing amongst ourselves I think.

With Green in one corner and Walter Smith in the other - there's only going to be one winner for the overwhelming majority of The Rangers support.

Green will get paid and move on soon enough.

McColl is a bluenose ok. He had previously donated money to Rangers in connection with youth development and has also given money to youth football as a whole, in Scotland. My understanding is that he now lives in Monaco most of the year which is why he does not attend many home games. I think he would rather have stayed out of this mess but felt that he no choice to step up to the plate.

One thing that has not been mentioned is the possibility of sponsorship through his companies.

If this is true then its great news but Green still deserves some praise for all he has done, yes hes made some mistakes but overall he did what he said he would do. Hope RST at least make a point of acknowledging this and stop thinking they are our voice.

McColl is a bluenose ok. He had previously donated money to Rangers in connection with youth development and has also given money to youth football as a whole, in Scotland. My understanding is that he now lives in Monaco most of the year which is why he does not attend many home games. I think he would rather have stayed out of this mess but felt that he no choice to step up to the plate.

One thing that has not been mentioned is the possibility of sponsorship through his companies.

"wombatdropping". :lol: Take a bow m8, that moniker chalked up a wee chortle here.

I believe Dougie Park also has a place in Monaco.

Maybe living in Monaco - or at least having property in the South of France - is a pre-requisite for owning Rangers?

Greens consortium have always only been in it for the short term fast buck. The longer they stay the more money they will have to invest and the more expensive the club will become, making it harder to sell or leaving less profits available on resale.

Just gotta hope they dont get too greedy and we get gers men at the helm again. Was seeing £20M banded about the press yesterday. Just hope McColl and Park got plenty cash at the ready. :21:

Greens consortium have always only been in it for the short term fast buck. The longer they stay the more money they will have to invest and the more expensive the club will become, making it harder to sell or leaving less profits available on resale.

Just gotta hope they dont get too greedy and we get gers men at the helm again. Was seeing £20M banded about the press yesterday. Just hope McColl and Park got plenty cash at the ready. :21:

I don't believe for a second that Green's consortium will hold out for 20m. Classic negotiation tactics, SWS group bid low, 6m... Green asks for 20m, no doubt will eventually meet somewhere in the middle. With sponsors pulling out and fans threatening to withhold purchasing season tickets the chance for a fast buck should prove too tempting, if indeed this was not the plan all along.

Here's hoping anyway !!

I don't believe for a second that Green's consortium will hold out for 20m. Classic negotiation tactics, SWS group bid low, 6m... Green asks for 20m, no doubt will eventually meet somewhere in the middle. With sponsors pulling out and fans threatening to withhold purchasing season tickets the chance for a fast buck should prove too tempting, if indeed this was not the plan all along.

Here's hoping anyway !!

Sponsor has half pulled out....I know sounds crazy.............he is not renewing his corporate box yet is maintaining his company logos round the stadium..you think he's hedging his bets wink.gif

The company that I'm doing my internship at is owned by Mccolls clyde blowers ltd. All my work mates say that he's a bluenose.

He is a bluenose, who is denying it mate? Ive not read through the thread. But i can 100% state Jim Mccoll is a bluenose. 3 guys in my work worked with clyde blowers back in the day. Very few taigs were employed there back then :sherlock: