Paul Murray

minstral

You can bet your bottom dollar that he is lurking in the shadows waiting for Green to sell. He will then step forward and be part of the consortium who will run our club.

Wouln't mind Brian Kennedys input.

You can bet your bottom dollar that he is lurking in the shadows waiting for Green to sell. He will then step forward and be part of the consortium who will run our club.

The poison being spread around, and the low tactics being employed certainly suggest he is involved.

This is exactly why I'm a bit uneasy about the McColl/Walter consortium.

Apart from a great figurehead, everything else is as clear as mud. My trust has been eroded to almost nil.

I would put it as better than rumour that he and bain are waiting.

I have just mentioned this in a couple of other threads before I noticed you thread.................One has to ask if this indeed happens...what happened to transparency in all things for the fans?

Thank god people are starting to question this new bid. Most people got caught up in the romance of SWS taking over on day 1. I think everyone is starting to realize though it doesnt look as good as first though.

I have just mentioned this in a couple of other threads before I noticed you thread.................One has to ask if this indeed happens...what happened to transparency in all things for the fans?

Folk will realise they've been had when McColls mob get the keys. Walter will stand up on the podium and rip off his mask, showing us he was really Paul Murray all the time.

They realise Murray had lost all credibility so he's slipped to the back, where he hopes nobody will notice.

Another fact is that we will be heavily punished by HMRC if Murray is a director. At the very least we will have to pay our taxes upfront and will have to produce financial reports quarterly.

Paying the tax up front will cripple us.

Not to mention the other trouble that having Mini on board will cause.

His dabs are all over the dirty tricks campaign being waged and I fear for the club should this continue.

Transparency is not a word in his dictionary. Like his namesake and mentor, Mini is all smoke and mirrors. If he lets you see something on one hand, it's to distract you from the other.

Park is a M8 of minis and was one of the 'bidders with no money'.

The way the media is being used reeks of mini.

The consortium is being backed by Mini's jaffa cake eating friends.

If we have to have a Murray involved in running Rangers then I prefer it be the 'drunk looking bastard with the squint tie'.

Paul Murray is a liar. He's lied about having millions to invest, he tried to get in bed with Ticketus and he has worked tirelessly for his own self interest while feeding bullshit about how much he loves the club.

Two Murrays and both kunts -- the squinty tie I'm prepared to give him a chance. The squinty tie could be our answer to 'the bunnet'. :anguish:

Folk will realise they've been had when McColls mob get the keys. Walter will stand up on the podium and rip off his mask, showing us he was really Paul Murray all the time.

They realise Murray had lost all credibility so he's slipped to the back, where he hopes nobody will notice.

Another fact is that we will be heavily punished by HMRC if Murray is a director. At the very least we will have to pay our taxes upfront and will have to produce financial reports quarterly.

His dabs are all over the dirty tricks campaign being waged and I fear for the club should this continue.

Transparency is not a word in his dictionary. Like his namesake and mentor, Mini is all smoke and mirrors. If he lets you see something on one hand, it's to distract you from the other.

Can't find anything to disagree with your post 00000042.gif Re the situation I think we are missing a huge opportunity to have had the skills of the people the Green has on the PLC board with McColl and Park added and Walter Chairman of the Football boar................can't understand why this can't be a win win.

hohum said eyore 003.gif

1339844866' post='1060125445']

Can't find anything to disagree with your post 00000042.gif Re the situation I think we are missing a huge opportunity to have had the skills of the people the Green has on the PLC board with McColl and Park added and Walter Chairman of the Football boar................can't understand why this can't be a win win.

hohum said eyore 003.gif

There Can Be Only One! 00000070.gif

Indeed , but would be a stronger PLC board and richer business if they did not waste their £6m trying to purchase something they do not wish to own,instead of adding it to the existing business.

Are you saying they do wish to own it then? :lol: :lol:

I agree Ed but Green has admitted that he is all about the money which isn't necessarily a bad thing but the polar opposite of what Walter et al are about and I don't think they could work together which is a shame.

If you are looking for credibility with mini do not check his business record of failure.

with HMRC stating they wanted to go after ex chairmen and board members, we'd be better off telling these two idiots to fuck off

I was under the impression that neither could be involved as they were former directors within the specified time period of a company that suffered admin/liquidation.