HMRC have they shot the creditors and taxpayers in the head.

ray

If what I have heard in the last few minutes is confirmed the FTTT is about to deliver a scathing verdict on HMRC and their input into the tribunal.

Could get very interesting and embarassing for HMRC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

?

If what I have heard in the last few minutes is confirmed the FTTT is about to deliver a scathing verdict on HMRC and their input into the tribunal.

The FTTT ??

(Fk the Taig Team ?)

One thing that puzzled me about the cva was that there would be a 28 day cooling off period if the cva got accepted so why was there not a 28 day cooling off period when it was rejected ? if that had been in place then maybe HMRC might have changed their mind if this report is that scathing

One thing that puzzled me about the cva was that there would be a 28 day cooling off period if the cva got accepted so why was there not a 28 day cooling off period when it was rejected ? if that had been in place then maybe HMRC might have changed their mind if this report is that scathing

Because Duff&Phelps stitched it up so there could be only one winner

Because Duff&Phelps stitched it up so there could be only one winner

LOL yep so stiched up that the 'winner' was a man who put a bid in after all the others - Green getting the club maay be many things - but a stitch up ?

How about actualy telling us what you heard

How about actualy telling us what you heard

Read the OP and deduce from there, you do know what scathing means and to whom the OP says it is directed.

Think of 'arry and rosie and how HMRC totally fucked that up, they couldn't even catch a dug making a deposit (?) in a tax haven.

Read the OP and deduce from there, you do know what scathing means and to whom the OP says it is directed.

Think of 'arry and rosie and how HMRC totally fucked that up, they couldn't even catch a dug making a deposit (?) in a tax haven.

How about just stop spouting shite trying to be a smart arse and just fucking tell us.

Or you never heard anything and have just read it somwhere?