Message From Jim Hannah

minstral

TIME FOR UNITY NOT FOR WALKING

I can understand totally why a lot of our support would like to have Walter Smith and Jim McColl on board at the Rangers FC. I personally would like nothing better than for this to happen, however I will not be part of any demo or march against the new owners of our Club, who incidentally have done nothing wrong, let’s not forget they were the only ones who stood up and put the money where their mouths were to try and get us through a CVA and also to save the Club from liquidation when all others failed to do so.

I can think of 100 others like the SPL the SFA, HMRC, David Murray, Craig Whyte, BBC, the Press, most of the SPL Clubs and their Chairmen, to be honest the list goes on and on and on, these are the people who have done damage to our Club and some more than others and some are also waiting to sink the boot into us given the chance.

These are the people we should be marching or demonstrating against, not our own Club, I say again I can understand how some fans would like Walter Smith and Co. to guide us forward into a new Era, but I feel sure this could still happen if all parties involved were to get round the table and join forces to make us even stronger than we were before, at the moment all we are doing is playing into the hands of our enemies. It is with this in mind I would urge everyone to keep calm and pick our battles against our enemies and not against our own Club.

Before anyone says it, or thinks I am saying this because I work at the Club, I can tell you this has nothing to do with it, I am and voicing my opinion as a Rangers Supporter first and foremost.

Jim Hannah

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Hannah in opposite view to RST shocker!!.

I'm dubious of most things the RST are involved in, but Jim Hannah is a waste of space in my opinion. Employed by the club as a fans liasion officer, yet he is almost impossible to contact. Never ever responds to emails. He isn't saying that because he works for the club, he is saying it because he hates the RST. We as fans have every right to decide which supporters group we agree with. He is paid to work with them all.

Sums it up perfectly for me. There have been a lot of people recently who have done huge damage to our club and reputation, Green is not one of those people through his actions so far. Yet we have muppets like Dingwall who paint Green as a vilain and people in the press would have you believe that he is 'voice of the fans'

TIME FOR UNITY NOT FOR WALKING

I can understand totally why a lot of our support would like to have Walter Smith and Jim McColl on board at the Rangers FC. I personally would like nothing better than for this to happen, however I will not be part of any demo or march against the new owners of our Club, who incidentally have done nothing wrong, let’s not forget they were the only ones who stood up and put the money where their mouths were to try and get us through a CVA and also to save the Club from liquidation when all others failed to do so.

I can think of 100 others like the SPL the SFA, HMRC, David Murray, Craig Whyte, BBC, the Press, most of the SPL Clubs and their Chairmen, to be honest the list goes on and on and on, these are the people who have done damage to our Club and some more than others and some are also waiting to sink the boot into us given the chance.

These are the people we should be marching or demonstrating against, not our own Club, I say again I can understand how some fans would like Walter Smith and Co. to guide us forward into a new Era, but I feel sure this could still happen if all parties involved were to get round the table and join forces to make us even stronger than we were before, at the moment all we are doing is playing into the hands of our enemies. It is with this in mind I would urge everyone to keep calm and pick our battles against our enemies and not against our own Club.

Before anyone says it, or thinks I am saying this because I work at the Club, I can tell you this has nothing to do with it, I am and voicing my opinion as a Rangers Supporter first and foremost.

Jim Hannah

My thoughts exactly.