Sitting here pished

And do you know what....... Fuck all the negativity we are rangers super rangers who gives a fuck what anyone thinks or what anyone says we will be back stronger and prouder than ever we are more than just a football team we are a institution. My wee boy is 3 and his favourite song is penny arcade... The future is bright the future is orange.... WATP NO SURRENDER

Im sober but agree with everything, we are coming to get our title back! After we win every league in Scotland :uk:

sadly that will be in a few years unless we go to div 3 and we will win 1st year,, div 2 next ..then SPL next

then Europe,,,,,,,,

a 4 year plan...

Genuinely just as I clicked the Bears Den, I wondered if there would be any pished emotions on tonight. I'm glad I haven't been disappointed!

It is true though, for the proper Rangers men three years of possible wilderness should be nothing. Success will taste ten times sweeter when we start winning the trophies again.

Love a good old steamin' rant!

fck i cannot count the number of times ive started a post while under the influence and wakened up with dozens of reply's,but all being good bears its only the odd one that has taken it to heart..... :21:

It's no a good idea tae come oan here pished.......................................:party:

I come on here blind drunk quite often, probably will happen again tonight, but I don't seem to be stupid or that.

Facebook on the other hand - always regret my actions on that the next morning :(

:party:

Im sober but agree with everything, we are coming to get our title back! After we win every league in Scotland :uk:

3rd division champions

2nd division champions

1st division champions and get to keep the Challenge Cup after 3 wins on the trot.

Gloryhunting Loyal

thats another record to add to the history books, and another 3 titles that smelly bastards cant have

Thier Should be a breathalizer installed on here before you log in!!

i was blotto last night postin on here, but no more im never drinking again!

remember posting after another dire home display and asking how many were season ticket holders etc.,and then to piss every cnt off said that swsl was the best poster on here,and btw i was meant to meet him in Alcudia with our family's but got our wires crossed,tbf he is one of the few that always backed me up...

remember posting after another dire home display and asking how many were season ticket holders etc.,and then to piss every cnt off said that swsl was the best poster on here,and btw i was meant to meet him in Alcudia with our family's but got our wires crossed,tbf he is one of the few that always backed me up...

SWSL could make some good points but i remember when we lost our first pre season match a year ago to that sportfruden lotte (sp) 1-0 and he claimed it showed the players wernt playing for Ally :dry: id say it seems he was wrong on that one.

I am only half pished but you are right ..... WE are the people . No one likes us we DON'T care .

Im fuckin rotten by the way, but you are both right.been on the vodkatinis all night , gettin fuckin delusions of grandeur!ha ha ha, pass me the stella quick!

Night boys

No Surrender

Rab

SWSL could make some good points but i remember when we lost our first pre season match a year ago to that sportfruden lotte (sp) 1-0 and he claimed it showed the players wernt playing for Ally :dry: id say it seems he was wrong on that one.

anybody know where he went i know he said he worked in majorca because he was gonnae show me,fckn brilliant poster tbh,i never agreed with anything he said but he had the likeability.......

Thier Should be a breathalizer installed on here before you log in!!

i was blotto last night postin on here, but no more im never drinking again!

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Last night on here was shit hot :lol: between yerself, booler and WVB yous had me in stitches (tu) not to mention the odd sing-song flaring up :uk: