Scotland to play England at Wembley in a friendly, August 2013.

Boab

Im sure if you can have foreign Managers u can have scottish fans, like I said I dont really like international football but id happily as I have done before go for the banter but now I know I aint welcome I wont bother lol better go and bin my holland top as well.

The majority of England fans don't want Scottish England fans. I'm not saying you're going to get hung drawn and quartered ffs.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to get a banner made for the england end saying "you could of had us as fans, stick your tartan army up your arse"

That would be really funny, but I suspect the mistake would get noticed before they showed the banner.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone needs to get a banner made for the england end saying "you could of had us as fans, stick your tartan army up your arse"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That has to be the dumbest, most childish idea I have ever heard.

Do you really think England fans would even allow that to be held up ?

Deary fucking me. doh

The most unpopular winners ever.

When you consider that the Argentine Junta won in 1978, that should put it in perspective for you.

What because 5 Million jealous jocks don't like us, aye right you are (tu)

:rolleyes:

And I haven't even mentioned Mussolini's Italia of the 30's yet.

I could list the countries that really don't like the English if you wish. Most of them make the Scots look like England's 'bessie' mates.

There's no room for blatant xenophobia on this forum. Kindly tone it down a notch old chap.

On topic, get intae these rancid bastards. Come on Scotland :scot:

There's no room for blatant xenophobia on this forum. Kindly tone it down a notch old chap.

On topic, get intae these rancid bastards. Come on Scotland :scot:

It wasn't xenophobia and even if it was, it isn't mine. I am Scottish. Not Turkish, German, Dutch, Australian, Spanish, French, Argentinian, Croatian, Irish. These are just people I have met and pooled a national vibe. The people my girlfriend has befriended over the years working for a travelling circus... well, she would be able to tell you. She asks me why no-one in Europe or South America (I reckon you could add the Middle East to that) likes the English. 'Is it their arrogance?' she asks.

The English aren't arrogant, I tell her. Even this year at the Euros, they were only gonna win it because they weren't very good and no-one expected it.

Kinda like stealth-arrogance.

I could list the countries that really don't like the English if you wish. Most of them make the Scots look like England's 'bessie' mates.

I would be really interested to see that list, and details of the research methods by which it was determined.