Zeus website hacked

The Dude

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you find that out? :sherlock: What made you click the link just after it went down?? :sherlock::lol:

To be fair, could be the work of Timmy!

its currently being retweeted by bears across the country with the hashtag #greenout

Could be. If it is he has plenty friends on this side.

I would be surprised if it was a fan, something else is happening here.

Clipboard01.jpg

As someone that works in IT security, that is very worrying for a current or a proposed season ticket holder.

I do not know the level of failure, it may just be a "deface" front page, but I would recommend season ticket buyers advise their banks.

I really hope that IF/WHEN we go to the 3rd division and dont get to play Celtic all the time and maybe done win so many trophies that half of the fukin morons and idiots that support Rangers will fuck off!

I honestly dont see how anyone can think that this is going to achieve a positive outcome for Rangers?!?!

(tu) Was just kidding on mate.

Sometimes I really wonder about or 'support' :rolleyes: Just because Dingwall aint getting a seat on the board any more! :rolleyes:

Aye I know, good to put the info out there. I have no problems with questions being asked, I always have the right answers. :sherlock: