Zeus website hacked

The Dude

Zeus I thought had two directors in our club, so purely for financial reasons they may hold ST holder details, I would expect it to be encrypted, but I would also say you can not hack/deface a financial web site. It is not outsourced either the site is hosted in the UK.

I do not want to spread panic, but better safe than sorry, no?

From memory, the Zeus website is just a brochure site. I don't think there will be any information on their that isn't available to the public anyway. I don't remember any online investor accounts or anything like that.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody knows what has caused this and it's easy to start a rumour on these forums to get a bit of cheap publicity or trying to get people to believe you have done something when you havent and your just an opportunists whi is wanting more airtime i.e. the greenout mob and anyone lapping this up.

I think people are missing how serious this is.

a) Zeus may hold season ticket holders details, depending on how they set up the site.

b) To quote Leggo tomorrow if a site associated with us can be hacked "How safe is your money?"

I have said before I work in financial IT security, this is a serious breach in security. I do think it is just the web site, but it raises questions.

scaremoungering, is this the best you can come up with?

All I can see is a error page?

I need some education here! When I open up the link it gives me - Apache 2 Test Page - Powered by Centos - then a load of official mumbo jumbo (to me anyway).

Can someone please summarise what has happened here?

Thank you in advance.

I need some education here! When I open up the link it gives me - Apache 2 Test Page - Powered by Centos - then a load of official mumbo jumbo (to me anyway).

Thank you in advance.

They're setting about fixing it by now.

Thank you in advance.

It means that since being hacked, they have reinstalled everything on the server, and it is now just the default placeholder page. Apache is a very popular webserver software, and Centos is an operating system.

9 in a row legend over a lying tight arsed Yorkshireman (did he mention he was from Yorkshire?) every time!

Slandering legends of the club, just to "Get one over FF" :rolleyes:

Andy Goram was a 9 in a row club legend. Would you seriously throw your weight behind an attempt by him to take over the club???