Sign in to follow this  
DJW

***Official English Football Thread***

Greatest league in the world? Nah. 3-4 in half an hour is a fucking shit joke. Don't get me wrong, its exciting and the sponsors will love it but an example of great football it is not.

Greatest league in the world? Nah. 3-4 in half an hour is a fucking shit joke. Don't get me wrong, its exciting and the sponsors will love it but an example of great football it is not.

0-0, boring as fuck, 4-3, shit defending, can't win eh?

Get a grip. If it was Barca v Real Madrid and it was this score everyone would be calling it the greatest game ever.

Dry your eyes.

exactly mate. I remember last season Man U scraped some 1-0 and people on here were saying they are boring and pish to watch. This season they have been all out attack losing loads of goals and scoring more. Exciting? Na of course not its shite defending.

I've seen some great, exciting 0-0 games.

Get a grip. If it was Barca v Real Madrid and it was this score everyone would be calling it the greatest game ever.

I wouldn't.

Dry your eyes.

:huh:

I'm sorry for expressing my opinion. But if you think this is good football then you're on it. I'm enjoying the game but its hardly great football.

I'll leave you lot to it.

The Godfather likes this

I wouldn't.

I'm sorry for expressing my opinion. But if you think this is good football then you're on it. I'm enjoying the game but its hardly great football.

Who said it was good football?

Enjoying the game....but felt it necessary to have a mini-rant all the same. <cr>

I wouldn't.

ffs :lol: