More Rhegan bullshit

Time to say enough is enough.

We are not members of the SFA. We have a great stadium and loyal support. Time to apply to join the FA,

I don't care which league we can work our way up. Apply to join the FA. Start in the Conference and work our way up.

It may take five years to get to the Championship and a couple more for the EPL. Just think how much investment Green could pick up along the route if he is prepared for the long haul.

Absolutely right, Scottish Football doesn't want us, so let's really kick these fuckers back by applying to England. WE have everything to gain and SFA have everything to lose.

I'd say that if these fat cats WANT to drag us around ALL THIS TIME TOO that we ask Mr Green to hibernate us for a few seasons all the while we KEEP trying for the English football powers to accept us down there.

We could simply pay our monies to watch the rhats all go under... one by scummy one.We should KEEP coming up with ways to screw em given that any and all ideaqs on here are probably relayed to them via the taigs who have a peek in here from day to day.

:clap:

:uk::uk:

How the fuck can Regan and Doncaster be so arrogant towards the teams in the SFL1?. What makes them so sure Rangers will win the SFL1 next year or even reach the play-offs if thats the route they decide to go?

What is your plan-b if Rangers do not reach the SPL next year? From where i'm standing we will be back to square one and nothing will have been solved but, no doubt Regan and Doncaster will have vanished by then and armageddon will be back to slap us right on the fucking face once more.