Mcgregor signs for besiktas

tbblue

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few weeks ago I was discussing with a pal how Mcgregor could become a legendary goalkeeper. Up there with The Goalie.

He has nailed that in the head.

Sold out on us. That simple.

McGregor was never near as good a keeper as Goram and was average at best .

One of the main reasons no one other than a Turkish team wanted him , even for no fee .

Backstabbing traitor like the rest .............

Allen McGregor has been at Rangers since he was about 14 he stuck it out while getting loaned out to shite before breaking through to the 1st team.

Out of all the others i wouldn't call McGregor a traitor.

How do we know Green never tried to cut his wages etc?

We don't.

Your opinion on this forum means fuck all. You are only here for the comedy value. Other wise you are pointless.

I agree that what he did was wrong and was dissapointed in his decision, in fact my original comment never suggested I agreed with his decision.

What I though was made clear was that he had played with us for all of his career up to now, got us to a european final and won us three in a row, saving Samaras' penalty.

We're all annoyed at him, but to say that he will be forgotten is ridiculous, he is one of the greatest keepers we have ever had.

As I said, I thought that was clear from my post, don't think I deserved the neg rep for that but i don't care it's my opinion.

He never got us to a European final..big Alexander DID!

Allen McGregor has been at Rangers since he was about 14 he stuck it out while getting loaned out to shite before breaking through to the 1st team.

We don't.

Must be so hard playing for Rangers and waiting for your breakthrough.

I would hate to of been him.

:rolleyes:

We don't.

I repped this when trying to quote it, heh.

I don't think that's fair on Green because there's nothing stopping Allan McGregor coming out and stating that Green tried to cut his wages, if he had tried it. There's no confidentiality clauses, no agreement with the club. If anything, it would be the first thing the players came out and stated had he tried to do it.

do you not think a year out there (holiday) and when we're back in spl he'll beg us to take him back

clearly no epl teams are after him.even tho he was free.

he might be the only one i'd take back.

met him and you can tell he loves the club even tho others would say not by his actions.