Bullshit Bomber

sergi1980

If brown wants to make greens stay untenable all he has to do is spill the beans on green, but the whole i know whats going on but cant tell u stuff is just childish. if he tells us what he has on green thw fans will make there mind up on him with not buying tickets, jerseys, shares etc without these sales charles is dead in tgw water with no money comming in.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think he will be in charge of the business side? You think investors would give him money and say "carry on Bomber"?

Thats not what I said nor what I meant. Bomber is alone until he reveals his backers, people backing his bid are backing it on his word alone and just because he used to play for us some people take his word as gold, which is not the right thing to do when making a decision that affects a business.

Is bomber the only one that has heard this catastrophic info regarding rangers and the plans of the ones who own us?

No in fact there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows. They are made up of The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tets-up….they are also aware of these dastardly deeds…..

Chris, as someone who has came across extremely well in recent times, both in print and on screen, surely you can see why people are fed up and embarrassed by Bomber given what we saw outside Ibrox and heard re the RFFF meeting.

Again, i know there is a lot going on but some of the stuff put out there is cringeworthy to say the least. (tu)

I agree and he's been told that. He's an ex footballer though not a PR expert. I don't believe for one second he wanted to be in this position and that is why, whilst I understand people questioning his methods, I don't understand those questioning his motives.

I agree and he's been told that. He's an ex footballer though not a PR expert. I don't believe for one second he wanted to be in this position and that is why, whilst I understand people questioning his methods, I don't understand those questioning his motives.

Then why does he not enlist the help of a credible person who is?

The whole situation is making a fool of the man and thats why his motives are being questioned.

Did you say that about Alistair Johnston when he criticised Whyte early in the takeover process?

I'm not sticking up for Brown, but I won't assume he is deluded or anything else derogatory fans care to throw at him; he is worried enough about his club and about Green to try do something about it.

I see a pattern, anyone speaks out against Rangers or their owners (whoever they are), be it fans, ex-players or the press are shot down in flames regardless of the content of the comments; many of the comments/reports have proven to be correct!

When are we going to stop blindly trusting the people in charge of our club?

Ask yourself if Bomber is really the type of person to court publicity? Is he doing this for money? What are his motives? I believe he believes what he is saying, if he has backers, they believe him too.

His ramblings worry me, I'm not ready to dismiss him as a rambling alcoholic just yet.

I thought he had been off it for about 18 months TBH.

They were all out in HK for a week in May and all the usual faces were partying it up - the only two who never had a sip were Bomber and the Goalie. AA Loyal as far as I could see.

ac3j83.jpg

"It's not just as simple as putting a bid in and thats it all sorted" Bwahahahahaha, is bomber just working this out now, he must have started reading business takeovers for dummies, at least he's doing his research. :sherlock:

I doubt whether there ever will be a bid. The bid rests of popular support and that is draining away, which is probably why there is this meeting on Sunday. A desperate attempt at rabble rousing. Brown, as far as it appears to me, is the self-appointed leader of a buyout by fans. Without the backing of the fans he has nothing.

It's just endless pish from brown since he burst back into the limelight. Why would his Rangers men backers allow him to make a right cunt of himself. Don't these backers give a fuck about his reputation. If this all goes tits up he's not gonna have a shred of credibility. Nice of his backers to put him in the firing line like this. I wonder what they've got to hide when there so paranoid about being named. If they even exist for that matter. Also I don't think bomber would deliberately mislead everyone,but as for whoevers pulling his strings I'm not so sure. IMO

If John Bombardier knows something that is badly wrong then it behoves him to let the rest of the world know what he knows.

The fact that he's said fuck all of note since his "show us the title deeds" rant of last week would indicated that this blockbusting exclusive he's keeping to himself is nothing but scuttlebutt and hearsay.

The truth shall set you free..........lies, on the other hand, will get you up before a judge and jury on libel charges.

Maybe that's the reason he's saying fuck all. :sherlock:

I thought the last RFFF meeting got answers from the board about White, Ticketus and all things deeds ? can anybody confirm this please ? because I am starting to lose the will to live with these claims about what C Green is going to do to our club.

If John Brown (who I used to really like as a player) has all this bad, very bad, information then how is it being kept under wraps for so long, how is this being kept secret by John and his close personal friends.

And as someone else said I thought it was Metro bank the new company were using.

One very confused 59 year old bear. :craphead:

I thought the last RFFF meeting got answers from the board about White, Ticketus and all things deeds ? can anybody confirm this please ? because I am starting to lose the will to live with these claims about what C Green is going to do to our club.

One very confused 59 year old bear. :craphead:

There was a set of minutes posted in here and the impression I had when reading them was that the board and Charles Green had addressed various concerns to the satisfaction of most present, with the notable exception being Mr Brown. I certain recall that it was the considered opinion of Charles Green that his best friend forever (as Brown seems to see it) Craig Whyte was likely to be the subject of criminal prosecution over his time at Rangers.

Brown has obviously waited a week before spouting the same old claptrap again in the hope that we will have forgotten how he got all the proof he needed last week, laid out in front of him at the RFFF meeting, but because he didnt know what to do with it, scuttl room to text his "anonymous backers" with an update and get the next set of questions to ask, which he scribbled down and then went up again.

When those questions got answered, he eventually went away.

A week later and it is all the same old BS again. FFS Bomber, Feck off and leave us alone. Your own accountant of many years has assured you that everything is in order, but you prefer to believe the ramblings of some Timmy mate of yours who is feeding you bull about title deeds and Craig Whyte, but without any proof whatsoever as none exists.

I doubt very much you will get a decent crowd on Sunday at your next rant, sorry meeting, as your credibility is at Zero.

When whyte took over rangers people like myself pointed to his past and explained why he was going to rip us off...and we'were told we were wrong.

When green took over rangers I remain sceptical but have yet to be shown anything that suggests he is ripping people off

I wanted Mcoll and smith to take over, didn't happen, so until any actual evidence is produced what good are meetings and talking shops. If screaming lord brown actually knows anything then why is he keeping his mouth shut. Green and co have called him out time and time again and he has backed up nothing

An embarrassing distraction to real business right now.

Good post, General.