SFL vote Rangers into Division Three

Creampuff

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these quotes :lol:

"As a St Mirren fan who hasn't attended recently, I'll be buying a season ticket to support the club for voting with integrity."

Fucking hell.

i'll take that and raise you .....

Robbie Weir: "Raith fan and saying credit to Aberdeen, Hibs and Celtic fans who are all sponsoring/buying season tickets at Starks #class #bbcsportsound"

someone should tell this twat that sponsoring a friggin mascot for a match not a great massive cash injection and you just know this a mhankie :wanker:

Anonymous text to 80295 using GERS: "As an Englishman I should be loving this but just sad for all concerned. All credit to Gers for showing some integrity and pride in their club. I can think of plenty English clubs who would be crying into there prawn sarnies right now."

Wow..from the BBC text. How did that slip through the net?

Anonymous text to 80295 using GERS: "As an Englishman I should be loving this but just sad for all concerned. All credit to Gers for showing some integrity and pride in their club. I can think of plenty English clubs who would be crying into there prawn sarnies right now."

Wow..from the BBC text. How did that slip through the net?

That will be taken dowm imminantly

Guest KarlG45

As if this day's not bad enough, everyone's talking about Greggs Steak-Bakes, Rich Tea Biscuits and other things that I can't get here in Switzerland.

Bastards the lot of yeez!! :mad::mad:

:lol:

Doug Daniel: "Even Division 3 is being kind to Newco Rangers - no such luxury afforded to Gretna or Clydebank. Some humility would be nice."

let me put this in terms that you can understand, NAE CUNT WANTED TO BUY THEM doh

BREAKING NEWS

Annan Athletic chairman Henry McLelland says that the newco scenario has happened before and the precedent is that Rangers should start again in Division Three...

ahmen buddy ahmen

Doug Daniel: "Even Division 3 is being kind to Newco Rangers - no such luxury afforded to Gretna or Clydebank. Some humility would be nice."

let me put this in terms that you can understand, NAE CUNT WANTED TO BUY THEM doh

Not including the fact that neither a tv deal nor 50,000+ fans were related to Gretna or Clydebank being in a league

As if this day's not bad enough, everyone's talking about Greggs Steak-Bakes, Rich Tea Biscuits and other things that I can't get here in Switzerland.

Bastards the lot of yeez!! :mad::mad:

You can go down to Migros and get a sandwich for £10 to make yourself feel better - or is it up to £15 now?

i just sent in a sms text from a pals phone to bbc live updates "steve from glasgow is a poofter cunt"

my pal is going ape shit, little does he know i sent it to my phone. haha

I was thinking of doing exactly the same but actually sending it to the BBC. He is a poofter cunt.

Archived