SFL vote Rangers into Division Three

Creampuff

Not really my place to comment lads but it's reassuring that a lot of you seem 'happy enough ' with it. Fuck the SPL and everyone trying to put the boot in , let those who couldn't wait to get rid of you lay in a bed of their own making. Be strong , stand tall and stay together and nothing can defeat you .

Cheers for that - let the adventure begin

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really my place to comment lads but it's reassuring that a lot of you seem 'happy enough ' with it. Fuck the SPL and everyone trying to put the boot in , let those who couldn't wait to get rid of you lay in a bed of their own making. Be strong , stand tall and stay together and nothing can defeat you .

Cheers mate, we must be the happyest supporters to get relegated ever! :uk:

Right lads...I'm a bit lost in all this What will you be known as Rangers Newco, Newco Rangers or still Glasgow Rangers?

I for one will always know this club as Glasgow Rangers because Newco Rangers or whatever sounds :wanker:

It's going to be a long hard road. More jobs will be lost and we're going to lose more players.

But at least now we can start to rebuild and look to the future. The SPL clubs have voted for their own death and I can't wait to watch it happen.

We'll be here in another 140 years, perhaps in better company.

Bring on Annan away :beer1:

This.

When the "novelty" wears off people will maybe realise how bad this is going to be.

It's not so much of a novelty as a reality. Anyone who loves the club won't care what division we are playing in after the season we've just witnessed. We shall deal with the problems that represents as they come. Others will not.

The SFA will not grant us a licence for D3 I fucking guarantee it something will happen and they wont care if we become a casualty in the process, if we are gone for 3 years as far as they are concerned we may as well be gone forver I full expect them to try and kill us now.

Those saying it's a disaster for Rangers no it isn't the fans have the power to ensure the club makes it out of the doldrums, buy yer season tickets fill the stadium weekly and follow follow and we WILL get through this, the rest of the cunts however will not.

Agreed 100% We need to support the club. That's what will ensure our survival. it is in OUR hands.. no one else's. 00000042.gif

It's going to be a long hard road. More jobs will be lost and we're going to lose more players.

But at least now we can start to rebuild and look to the future. The SPL clubs have voted for their own death and I can't wait to watch it happen.

We'll be here in another 140 years, perhaps in better company.

Bring on Annan away :beer1:

Couldnt put it better myself, see u at boroughbriggs!

Right lads...I'm a bit lost in all this What will you be known as Rangers Newco, Newco Rangers or still Glasgow Rangers?

I for one will always know this club as Glasgow Rangers because Newco Rangers or whatever sounds :wanker:

Rangers FC or The Rangers FC is what we have always been called and always will be called.

Archived