SFL vote Rangers into Division Three

Creampuff

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again im delighted at Division 3......

BUt I wonder if the SPL will now vote Rangers back in !!!

Change to a 14 team league starting now !! Rangers, Dunfermline and Dundee Up ...... what odds you giving me ?

Clubs should decline any invitation to an SPL2 if it should go that way but who knows when the rule book gets re written each week.

This is far from over but the Rangers support need to stick together, this should be our time to fully unite as one.

has anybody else got the feeling that even as we now know we will be playing in the 3rd div that we are going to get screwed from the sfa & spl and they will now try to get this spl 2 up and running to save there sad little clubs or is it the case that sfa will not give us a licence to be able to play i have the feeling there is still a long way to go till this is over and we can get back to playing football again

Some people are more concerned about how this affects the other clubs in Scotland, rather than how it affects Rangers.

How can we afford to mantain Ibrox and Murray Park in the third division?

How can we justify having all the staff we have?

How can we afford Broadfoot, McCulloch, Goian etc wages?

What about our sponsorship deals? Lack of TV money?

We should be able to get through the leagues easily...But what if we don't manage it?

Anyone thinking that Rangers will get 50,000 fans every other week is clearly deluded.

This decision hurts the other SPL clubs but it hurts us as well. By the time we get back into the SPL, there might not to any teams left.

This "sporting integrity" nonsense has just killed Scottish football.

If we stick by the club then we should be fine.

The damage was done by Murray and Whyte anyway.

We should never have been kicked out of the SPL as soon as we were this was the only morally correct decision.

For Rangers bashers across the SPL, SFA, and the media you have killed our game in you attempts to kill Rangers.

We wil rise again but many of you will be lost in you self created carnage.

I know and i understand living in England myself that Scottish football is a joke down here but surely us in SFL3 is bigger than Terry not being a racist (or so they say)

I'm sorry to say this, but to a majority of this country, it really isn't.

The good thing is when the SFA change the rules to get Rangers back into the SPL quickly every tig, fucking hiv, sheep cunt will think they are doing it as a FAVOUR to Rangers, to somehow help poor wee Rangers out of a hole and turn on them,including liewels fucking rhat legions at the peadodome, so instead of us against them everycunt will be against them and force change for good.

When actually they will be doing it to save all the other shitty little clubs but the cunts are that obsessed the rabid bastards won't see this through the foam in there mouths.

Archived