• Created
  • Last Reply

When i go to Berwick, to watch The Rangers play,

I just cant get enough!, i just cant get enough!,

Stirling, Clyde and Queens Park, 9 points in the bag,

I just cant get enough!, i just cant get enough!,

Aberdeen and Hearts have just went bust,

So much for your supporters trusts!,

I Just cant get enough! I just cant get enough!

The good thing is when the SFA change the rules to get Rangers back into the SPL quickly every tig, fucking hiv, sheep cunt will think they are doing it as a FAVOUR to Rangers, to somehow help poor wee Rangers out of a hole and turn on them,including liewels fucking rhat legions at the peadodome, so instead of us against them everycunt will be against them and force change for good.

When actually they will be doing it to save all the other shitty little clubs but the cunts are that obsessed the rabid bastards won't see this through the foam in there mouths.

We have just been given membership for SFL Div3 so there is no need to accept any offer to join the SPL/SPL2 just to save these self serving scum. Let them rot we now have a league to play in.

I still think the SFA will gerrymander a decision that's going to put Rangers back in the top division sooner than we think. What i think will happen is that we will play in the 3rd division for 1 season (naturally) then the new SPL 1 & 2 will be created. The SFA will then 'invite' teams to join the setup and Rangers will accept SPL 1. We NEED to support the team in the 3rd in large numbers to assure that, financially, we can compete in SPL 1.

If we only averaged 8,000 in the 3rd (it'll be loads higher), we would be in the top 6 supported clubs in scotland.

my problem with all this is that we wont have anyone to play in 3 years and even if there are any teams left, the standard and euro co-efficent will be atrocious. we find it hard enough to attract the big names we crave as it is...which is pretty poor, but in 3 years time we've got no chance! We must continue to beat the Lower English league drum as there is simply no future for scottish football now!

Though we will always be Rangers of course and will NEVER EVER DIE! :crabflute:

RANGERS STATEMENT ON CLUB WEBSITE "Rangers' future remains uncertain after the Scottish Football League clubs voted against the Light Blues playing in the First Division next season.

"At a meeting at Hampden today, the 30 member clubs agreed to accept Rangers into the SFL but voted against the SFL board being allowed to broker a deal with the SPL and SFA over new structures and procedures which would also include Rangers playing in Division One.

"It is now understood that on the back of a briefing SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster and SFA counterpart Stewart Regan gave to clubs last week that the SPL will introduce a plan for SPL 2 - which would include Rangers - and invite existing Division One members to join."

Not sure how to feel about this. This could be the end of the proffessional game in Scotland. It will probably end with Us and them playing in England and i am sure those behind the scenes know it. I have not had a season book for a few years now but i will next year and for the hard years to come.

Jesus I didnae realise this was going to get to me so much today need a :beer1:

I'll believe it when the first game of the season kicks off. Until then I dont trust a word the slimey bastards that run our game have to say.

Scottish football needs to be restarted with a clean slate if this decision ensures all the other clubs now start to live within there means, if it ensures change at the top the it's worth it, grass roots football will improve and it may not be such a bad thing everyone saying oh we soon be league of ireland status, what you mean with one champions league place and our champions having to play 2 qualifiying rounds? that is exactly where we would have been in 2 years anyway going by recent results so who gives a fuck.

I fully expect Rangers to be back in the SPL in 3/4/5 years, but it's not going to be as easy as some people make out.

When we get there we will not have a good enough squad to compete for titles, nor will we have the money to invest. Having players with the quality of Davis, Naismith, McGregor, Jelavic and Bocanegra will be a pipe dream.

We will be joining a league with no money, no prospects and a poorer standard than it is just now. A successful season for most clubs will be if they can play all of their fixtures.

Going to Division 3 has set our club back at least 10 years and that is if Scottish football survives.

We have fans who think we will win the Challenge cup 3 years in a row and go unbeaten on our march back to the SPL. Then when we get into the SPL we will win it in our first season back.

Archived