*** Live football thread Season 12/13***

As much as I'm happy giving credit to any smaller Scottish team stepping up and getting a result, United didn't tonight. Guys like Jim Spence and the rest of Scottish football will trot out some BS about there being "life in Scottish football yet" after "terrific performance"... a 2-2 draw at home.

Yes it was against a good team (as I stated earlier), but ultimately the 2-2 draw will not be anywhere near as useful as the 2-1 scoreline would have been in the reverse leg. Fine margins and all that, but, United will be 1-0 down within 10minutes of the second legs kick-off and that will be that.

It's just annoying that the media are desperate to throw this myth out, because once again it will be an Old Firm club carrying the burden of Scotlands hopes in Europe within a months time and if they struggle like they did against Helsinki, they will not carry them far.

Where are we getting Moscow being a good team ?

They are fucking mince

Pumped in their first 2 games , manager on the verge of the sack and they can't even beat a european giant in dundee united

I see no great result here

In comparison to Dundee United they are. They've got some decent players, a couple who I would have been happy to see at Ibrox.

They're nothing special, don't get me wrong and the media are wrong to make this out to be a good result, but they're far from mince. In any case, 2-2 at home is a useless result no matter who it's against.

motherwell citing sporting integrity (fans chucked rolled up paper onto the park, anouncment was made telling them to stop, coins were then chucked at the greek player)

taigs citing sporting integrity (used a very unsporting move to score agains the fins)

utd cited sporting integrity (utd fan *fat cunt in pics* cause a rammy outside near the pub at the ground, caused problems inside then both sets of fans set a boot each other)

funny how these 3 used sporting integrity :rolleyes:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Manchester City), Jack Butland (Birmingham City), John Ruddy (Norwich City).

Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Steven Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Jake Livermore (Tottenham Hotspur), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Jack Rodwell (Everton), Ashley Young (Manchester United).

Forwards: Andy Carroll (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham Hotspur), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Theo Walcott (Arsenal).

Fairly experimental looking.

experimental but still shite British footballers are just so far behind the rest of the world and the team GB performances confirmed that we use outdated tactics and playing styles and refuse to chance. Peoples willingness for us to play "hoofball" while in the Scottish 3rd division just confirms that aswell and it's the reason we will never get anywhere.