***The Official Brechin City v Rangers Thread***

Think that side would do well in the lower leagues. Any news on Little? Could be doing with him.

Not seen much of naismith

I bumped into him and his pal in viper on saturday. had a drink with him and was chatting for a while. I didnt want to pester him about it all but he just said he's training on his own (not even at murray park) and doesnt really know whats happening. it sounded to me like he is waiting to see what league we r in so i doubt Div 3 appeals to him sadly. i did tell him to come back but im sure he doesnt give a fuck what i think lol. he was sound as fuck though so wish him the best.

Guest KarlG45

Surely Brechin are favourites :ph34r:

They are after all a division above us....

Aye but just think of the glory we'll get when we win our very first game and become giant-killers....

:sherlock:

I've not been on here all day so don't know whats been happening. I heard on the radio that dundee are in the SPL?

When did we find out about this game?

The team that the OP selected is not bad to start with in the 3rd div. all of the teams in that league wouldn't mind having they players.

No problem (tu)

Yeah, I'm hoping he does, was actually playing decent last season for bits, should be a good player in the 3rd Division. If he doesn't then as far as I know (If Wallace doesn't stay) then our best LB option is Skosgrund?

would that be the same skogsrud twins who are no longer with us? They two refused to transfer over also.

I've not been on here all day so don't know whats been happening. I heard on the radio that dundee are in the SPL?

When did we find out about this game?

The team that the OP selected is not bad to start with in the 3rd div. all of the teams in that league wouldn't mind having they players.

That's right. Dundee are in the SPL, so we get their place in the Challenge Cup. First match is away to Brechin City. Next match is the first round of the League Cup. The draw hasn't been made yet. Then it looks like we play Peterheid as our first match in the 3rd Division. It is still to be confirmed exactly who gets promoted to the 2nd division to make way for us. Then some of the matches might need to be rearranged as we can't play at home when Celtic are playing at home, and we also can't play away to Queens Park when Celtic are playing at home.

Gallagher

Cole Perry Hegarty Clarke

Mitchell Hutton MacLeod McKay

McCulloch Hemmings

Assuming worst case scenario - senior players leave and none brought in.

McCulloch will stay for sure, the rest could certainly go.

As I said, just picked a team in the OP from what we have as it stands.