***The Official Brechin City v Rangers Thread***

We've even played some matches.

But, so far only improper ones because we aren't yet allowed proper ones.

Welcome back to the madness!

I got a text or two off kplfishtank near the end of last week - but his text messages always have the look of having been typed by a drunk man wearing boxing gloves about them. :D

:Alexander:

:Cole::Perry: :Broadfoot: :Wallace:

:Mitchell: K.Hutton :McCulloch: :Bedoya:

:Hemmings: K.Naismith

Obviously still very uncertain what players we'll have available for selection, but it's fun to start one of these nonetheless. :crabflute:

dont you know hemmings is out for 9 months

If Bocanegra, Goian and Edu haven't got moves yet are they in theory available for selection here?

I'd say so, but I doubt they or our management will want to risk them being injured and potentially jeopardising a move away where we could get a transfer fee then have to pay for rehabilitation.

Will it be streamed online? I swear I'm gonna get to a game this season even if the wife puts me in the doghouse for a while.

Proud NARSA member!

Its being shown live on BBC Alba. If you can't view the match live it will be on BBC iplayer, most likely the next day.

what the hell happened to Hemmings this time? he's more injury-prone than Prodan!

*my recollection of Prodan leaving us was due to him pulling a hamstring getting off the team bus. Advocaat basically blew up at that and got him to feck!!

what the hell happened to Hemmings this time? he's more injury-prone than Prodan!

*my recollection of Prodan leaving us was due to him pulling a hamstring getting off the team bus. Advocaat basically blew up at that and got him to feck!!

Our for months, big pity to lose a worthwhile squad member.

Will it be streamed online? I swear I'm gonna get to a game this season even if the wife puts me in the doghouse for a while.

Proud NARSA member!

Trey not sure if you can get it at home, BUT NARSA has been given special disensation to show this through RTV. So get yer bum into yer club and watch and cheer the start of Rangers come back.

Another Proud NARSA member