***The Official Brechin City v Rangers Thread***

Not vintage stuff but atleast we won.

With hardly any pre-season, absolutely lashing it down on a tight wee pitch it was always going to be tricky but it was a good work out and the lads from Brechin certainly didn't disgrace themselves in any way.

Lots of work for Ally before the next game, but it's a winning start and a start above all else.

I think some people are forgetting we have lost a lot of players, the club and everyone surrounding it have been through hell the past 6 months, but are just supposed to be brilliant first time out. I thought the boys did very well considering. (except Goian he was pish) Everyone else gave it a good go, both goals were good. Lee McCulloch should be the Captain you could see him commanding everyone, its a bit of a slap in the face to give Boca the captaincy. I think the team just needs to play a bit more together, get used to some bad tackles are just going to be ignored (the ref was a joke) and everyone is out to humiliate us, but we must rise above it. We need a few more recruits and we will be fine. Poor Ally must have been soaked, he should put on a wee coat. :ulster:

Everyone here enjoyed the game (i am such a girl i know)untitledguys.jpg

over the moon to see the royal blue back in action. i thought andy little was superb and he will walk that league. black was good and he was fighting for the jersey and taking no shit. we need players like that in our team and did he have on nice orange boots? i thought young mckay was a big dissapointment tho.

I think some people are forgetting we have lost a lot of players, the club and everyone surrounding it have been through hell the past 6 months, but are just supposed to be brilliant first time out. I thought the boys did very well considering. Everyone gave it a good go, both goals were good. Lee McCulloch should be the Captain you could see him commanding everyone, its a bit of a slap in the face to give Boca the captaincy. I think the team just needs to play a bit more together, get used to some bad tackles are just going to be ignored (the ref was a joke) and everyone is out to humiliate us, but we must rise above it. We need a few more recruits and we will be fine. Poor Ally must have been soaked, he should put on a wee coat. :ulster:

Ha ha,loving the Bears.Glad they enjoyed the match

I think some people are forgetting we have lost a lot of players, the club and everyone surrounding it have been through hell the past 6 months, but are just supposed to be brilliant first time out. I thought the boys did very well considering. Everyone gave it a good go, both goals were good. Lee McCulloch should be the Captain you could see him commanding everyone, its a bit of a slap in the face to give Boca the captaincy. I think the team just needs to play a bit more together, get used to some bad tackles are just going to be ignored (the ref was a joke) and everyone is out to humiliate us, but we must rise above it. We need a few more recruits and we will be fine. Poor Ally must have been soaked, he should put on a wee coat. :ulster:

Agree with almost everything except the slap in the face for McCulloch. Boca was already Vice Captain and TBH, as I said in a thread last night, a centre back is a better choice for captain due to the fact that the centre backs shape the team with their positioning on the park. That said, I wouldn't mind Jig being captain but I definitely wouldn't view it as a slap in the face.

Love the couch by the way.

It kind of is, Lee was the first guy to say he would play for nothing, and was first guy back at training, when there are still rumours that Boca is leaving. Yes though he was vice captain that was a joke too, when Lee is a real Rangers man, if you watch the game back it was Jig running the show, he is my captain :McCulloch:

*glad everyone likes my own little Rangers Loyal gang* :7325: