The Gio Di Stefano Thread

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure there is a lot of people having a laugh, but he is correct about a few things, firstly, men in suits have ripped this club off, whether it is for 50M or not.

Why was money given to Banstead, why was the arsenal shares sold, where did all the season ticket money actually go, where is the remainder of the Ticket Money if 18m was given to lloyds,

seriously, this club has been fucking shafted by men in suits, this guy might be a bit mental, but he is on to something for sure ...

If this was those pedo cunts, the press would have been all over it like a rash ....

I am sure there is a lot of people having a laugh, but he is correct about a few things, firstly, men in suits have ripped this club off, whether it is for 50M or not.

Why was money given to Banstead, why was the arsenal shares sold, where did all the season ticket money actually go, where is the remainder of the Ticket Money if 18m was given to lloyds,

seriously, this club has been fucking shafted by men in suits, this guy might be a bit mental, but he is on to something for sure ...

If this was those pedo cunts, the press would have been all over it like a rash ....

Jelavic money.

I don't know why people are taking such little notice of him, the allegations in his letter to D&P are huge, why would he make this shit up?

Can someone explain what he meant in his letter about Lloyds 'permitting' 30mill to be paid into Wavetower, as in a loan?

And he's right saying why the fuck was he paying ticketus money in September 2011? Then getting another loan from them a day after?

And he basically said Shyte got caught up with people alot more powerful than him and couldn't do fuck all about it. This is a total mindfuck!

1342556322' post='1060232403']

I'm hoping he comes through for us as well, not one legal guy has stood up for us, some people were behind all of what happened.

Totally right.

Whether it be legal persons, politicians or sadly high profile persons connected to the club they have sadly failed in their duty. How many past players or managers have stood up for the club over the past 5 months? Spoke positively and challenged some of the B.S being said and done? Not enough.

I fear this will be infiltrated by the bheats and therefore ruined, someone should advise him on a few precautionary measures to ensure this doesn't happen.

Surely he just needs to have the researchers take a medical. All Celtic fans would be found out immediately by their lack of balls.