2nd Place

Muff

Tonight showed how thin our squad is.

With Novo and Sebo as the strikers we were always going to struggle, Novo is tryer but not goodenough and Sebo is the worst player I have seen in a Rangers shirt.

Second will be ours and for that we have to be thankful as that will get us in CL qualifiers

I think it is a state of mind," he told BBC Radio Scotland. "We must be prepared to fight for every game.

"There was not as much commitment as there was in the win against Aberdeen at the weekend and that is very disappointing for us.

"Every point is very important and we must be aware that we can only get a lift from consistency

When asked on Sebo he walked away.

I think it is a state of mind," he told BBC Radio Scotland. "We must be prepared to fight for every game.

"There was not as much commitment as there was in the win against Aberdeen at the weekend and that is very disappointing for us.

"Every point is very important and we must be aware that we can only get a lift from consistency

When asked on Sebo he walked away.

He walked away when asked about Sebo?

He knows he's made a f*ckin' rotten signing there, and he's paying for his own ego by continuing to play him.

Unfortunately, in the 4-4-2 system, who else could have partnered Novo?

adams was pish he is not rangers class along with the other cowards.

Adam is locked in a land of no progression. He is alright at best and invisible at worst.

He doesn't seem to be developing at all.

Im sure theres a large number of far more talented players in the reserve squad who would have loved to partner novo tonight.

I have to agree tbh. Someone mentioned Fleck - but then again I can't really see PLG starting a fresh young player when he could showcase the talents of Mr Angle.

You are having a laugh!

Celtic drop points but we fall even further behind!

17 points is a complete joke.

As for some of those players, get them to f*ck.

I suggest a few of the new guys and a shed load of the old guys.

We're getting the same pish we got last year-players picking and choosing when to apply themselves. Only solution is to heave them out the door.

The fact of the matter is that if this had been a European match tonight most of the team would have put in 100% more effort, and probably have got the desired result. We have had this problem for 2 years now, where they play when it suits them, and quite frankly I'm sick of it. I thought Derek Johnston sounded genuinely exasperated on RC after the game when he said he doesn't understand the mindset of the modern player who has no interest in pleasing the loyal supporters :angry: .

You are having a laugh!

We're getting the same pish we got last year-players picking and choosing when to apply themselves. Only solution is to heave them out the door.

Problem is jake do we trust PLG to replace them, if Murray knows he may have to replace him in the summer can he really give him much to spend in January?

You are having a laugh!

Problem is jake do we trust PLG to replace them, if Murray knows he may have to replace him in the summer can he really give him much to spend in January?

Good post, time will tell.

The fact of the matter is that if this had been a European match tonight most of the team would have put in 100% more effort, and probably have got the desired result. We have had this problem for 2 years now, where they play when it suits them, and quite frankly I'm sick of it. I thought Derek Johnston sounded genuinely exasperated on RC after the game when he said he doesn't understand the mindset of the modern player who has no interest in pleasing the loyal supporters :angry: .

Good for DJ - no matter what some feel about him now, that man bled for the Blue jersey whenever he pulled it on. Speaking of DJ, was he not just 16 when he made his debut? I mind he scored that header against Celtic (LCF, I think) when he was just 16. Maybe this lad Fleck should be given a shot; not much more to lose at this point.