*** The Official London 2012 Thread ***

Fuck me sideways...did I just see that?? Wow. Unbelievable stuff Murray!!

The cynic inside me says RF wasn't really trying as there's no prize money at stake, but I think that would be harsh on Murray!!

Andy Murray.....Olympic champion.....OUTSTANDING!!! Bring on the Mixed Doubles!!! :praise::praise:

The cynic inside me says RF wasn't really trying as there's no prize money at stake, but I think that would be harsh on Murray!!

Andy Murray.....Olympic champion.....OUTSTANDING!!! Bring on the Mixed Doubles!!! :praise::praise:

Nonsense mate. Money doesn't matter to him its the prize that counts.

Murray can push on from here.

He's beaten Roger Federer, in Federer's court, in a best of five, in under 2 hours.

I really see this win giving Murray whatever it was he needed to push on from here and win a major.

Honestly, I'd lump on Murray for the US Open - he's got Federer's number, Djokovic is off form, and it isn't Nadal's surface.

I don't see who I think could beat him on those hardcourts.

Make no mistake... Federer wanted that gold. It is the only title he hasn't won!

Nonsense mate. Money doesn't matter to him its the prize that counts.

I'd love to think so mate, but the Federer I just watched was a million miles away from the one I saw at Wimbledon. I'm taking nothing away from Murray, I just don't understand how RF can be so different just 4 weeks later? (tu)