who wants to join us ?

Coopermania

I'd join Cowdenbeath if they were willing to pay.

Truth is players go where they'll be handsomely rewarded.

Which is why a world class player like Anelka currently plies his trade in Bolton.

if you were a good player, and Rangers came calling, would you join us, the state were in at the moment ?

If I wasnt a bear I would think twice to be honest. Sad to say :(

That is exactly what I think and have said before. The only people that would join us are ones that desire to be saviours. (Big Marv lol)

we have to look at the youth players as the so called big names that come to ibrox are here for one reason only, the money.

I bet there are at least 100 players who play at a decent level of football in scotland would give thier right arm to have the chance our players have, i say get rid of the heartless barstewards and get some people who know what it is to play for rangers and have the team at heart.

we have to look at the youth players as the so called big names that come to ibrox are here for one reason only, the money.

I bet there are at least 100 players who play at a decent level of football in scotland would give thier right arm to have the chance our players have, i say get rid of the heartless barstewards and get some people who know what it is to play for rangers and have the team at heart.

Bring in some blue collar killers.

Times are bleak Coop, but it will turn around again eventually. In the meantime, maybe we should all order a few boxes of bullets to bite on. Gonnae be a pianful slog for a while yet. :(

its going to be the long haul for sure, no easy answers del :(

Times are bleak Coop, but it will turn around again eventually. In the meantime, maybe we should all order a few boxes of bullets to bite on. Gonnae be a pianful slog for a while yet.  :(

RM i s the best part of rangers atm lol

Defo true CR! (tu)

if you were a good player, and Rangers came calling, would you join us, the state were in at the moment ?

If I wasnt a bear I would think twice to be honest. Sad to say :(

cooper thats a disgracelu post to start with! youre a representative of this board and you come away with this shite? What the hells going on? we lose one feckin game in the middle of a bad season and everyone on here loses their head!

If I wasnt a bear I would think twice to be honest. Sad to say  :(

cooper thats a disgracelu post to start with! youre a representative of this board and you come away with this shite? What the hells going on? we lose one feckin game in the middle of a bad season and everyone on here loses their head!

It's not because we lost the game, it is the manner in which we did. The worst performance of a shocking season AGAIN. Falling 17 points behind Celtic who are rank rotten.