***The Official Rangers v East Fife Thread***

Christ.. 2? That's what I like to see. Get them taught early :praise:

You could just smuggle him in (tu)

:lol:

He's Rangers daft already but I'd need to dehydrate him as one fruit shoot and he pisses more than me on the bevvy!

Usually in bed for 8pm so will be a tough one for him hence why I might leave it for a Saturday,really excited for Tuesday though.

:lol:

He's Rangers daft already but I'd need to dehydrate him as one fruit shoot and he pisses more than me on the bevvy!

Usually in bed for 8pm so will be a tough one for him hence why I might leave it for a Saturday,really excited for Tuesday though.

Aye, understandable mate. Be good to get the wee man along for his first game though. After my first game I HAD to go back every week :lol: you get hooked.

Doubt he'll sleep much anyway, he'll be too busy watching King Kirk dance down the wing. Wish we'd play that poor bugger at centre hawf (tu)

Aye, understandable mate. Be good to get the wee man along for his first game though. After my first game I HAD to go back every week :lol: you get hooked.

Doubt he'll sleep much anyway, he'll be too busy watching King Kirk dance down the wing. Wish we'd play that poor bugger at centre hawf (tu)

Aye I'll end up there every second week if he handles one game!

No comment about Kirky apart from at least he was loyal :D

Aye I'll end up there every second week if he handles one game!

No comment about Kirky apart from at least he was loyal :D

I agree mate, upmost respect for the big man. Took some pelters both fair and unfair but he's here now when it matters and when others have jumped ship :wanker:

Just hope he gets given some time at CB as the boy isn't a right back. But he's a trier and I've yet to see him not give 100%. Just can't see him getting infront of Boca and Goian... if they're still here ofcourse. fingers crossed they stay

I agree mate, upmost respect for the big man. Took some pelters both fair and unfair but he's here now when it matters and when others have jumped ship :wanker:

Just hope he gets given some time at CB as the boy isn't a right back. But he's a trier and I've yet to see him not give 100%. Just can't see him getting infront of Boca and Goian... if they're still here ofcourse. fingers crossed they stay

No-one can fault his commitment anyway that's for sure,I hope Boca's still here but I can't see it,just depends whether this rumour of us being back in the top league next year is true or not.

No-one can fault his commitment anyway that's for sure,I hope Boca's still here but I can't see it,just depends whether this rumour of us being back in the top league next year is true or not.

Yeah, something must be in the pipeline for us to be buying the quality of boys we have. Either way, if it happens or not I'm just glad to be back at Ibrox cheering on the boys... Starting with East Fife on Tuesday. I know Gordon and Scott Durie as they're from the same place as me so i'll be hoping we pump them by only the 4 or 5 :lol:

Does that count as a name drop? :blush:

Perry for Goian and someone else for Barry McKay. Kid isn't ready.

More ready than Lewis MacLeod. Lad just needs to be shown a bit of ball retention and not go the jugular all the time. Great talent though. MacLeod hardly kicked a ball again Brechin. Was very disappointing.

Yeah, something must be in the pipeline for us to be buying the quality of boys we have. Either way, if it happens or not I'm just glad to be back at Ibrox cheering on the boys... Starting with East Fife on Tuesday. I know Gordon and Scott Durie as they're from the same place as me so i'll be hoping we pump them by only the 4 or 5 :lol:

Does that count as a name drop? :blush:

That might be a name drop but you're totally safe on here as long as MCLACHLAN1 still posts :sherlock:

I like this, although McKay me feel agreevied at dropping out. I think him and McLeod will flourish at Ibrox with space and a big park to play in.

Perhaps, but he's only 17 so it's important not to play him too much and burn him out. He could be a very effective impact sub.