***The Official Rangers v East Fife Thread***

Tonight was a stroll. McKay came on to a game when he grew in confidence in the second half. He's young so give him time and he'll produce. Dean Sheils was immense and so was Wallace. Every player on the park did well tonight.

Just back from the game! Was a great atmosphere and just amazing to be back watching the Gers!

Very impressed with the way we played too. Thought there might be the temptation to punt it up the park, but we passed it around well despite the lack of pre-season games. 3 at the back worked well. Impressed with all the signings and the boy McKay looked good- thinks just needs more confidence when presented with a chance. Hope we keep up to style of football and breed it into the club for the future. I'm totally buzzing, more so than ever before. I fecking LOVE this club!

RT.RN.RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To anyone saying there was more than the official gate you are in effect accusing Rangers of diddling the VAT man out of £30,000 and diddling East Fife out of £75,000.

Still wouldn't change the fact that there was significantly more than 38k people there.

No accusations though, I'm sure it'll be rectified soon enough, probably not included certain numbers who were flocking in to delay kick off

well done rangers, so happy we managed such a high attendance, hope we can keep it up.

I bet the Div3 teams are sat there now planning how they are gonna spend all this extra income, really good for the Scottish game that lower clubs are getting some decent money.

At the game tonight with my Mrs and my boy, absolutely loved it. I thought the atmosphere was fantastic. I was pleasantly surprised at the crowd looked like around the 40,000+. Great show from the fans.

The game itself was excellant, very pleased with the way we played. I think the team can only get better the more they play together, and its a good mix of young and more experienced players.

But once again I thought fans were amazing, and you just cant see us losing at Ibrox with that great support, they really are Simply The Best :praise::praise::praise:

Superb Night and Brilliant performance from the new Guys , Shiels is class ,and has a Great Football Brain.Ian Black was solid.

And the Young Guys stood out too .Played good Football, and once we are up to Speed it will Improve .A lot of good Movement tonight on and off the Ball.Good to see us Play it from the Back.No long Balls .

Well done to the Fans , looked more than 38,000 to me, and a Fantastic Atmosphere ,cant wait for the East Stirling Game now.Buzzing .

Proud to be a Ranger.

And Super Ally is a True Legend looks to be putting his Stamp on the Team now. hail.gifsmiley-gen014.gifparty0012.gifsmile.gifthumbup.gifuk.gifrangers.gif