***The Official Rangers v East Fife Thread***

Alexander

Broadfoot Perry Hegarty Wallace

MacLeod Hutton McCulloch© Black

Shiels

Little

(tu)

If the rumours are true and the American trio and Goian are away then this is would be my line-up

Hope it's a sell-out, won't be there but will be at the E.Stirling game wi bells on! :21:

Rangers 3-0 East Fife (Shiels, Little, McCulloch) :sherlock:

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold for this game?

Just booked 5 online together in the area I wanted (BF2). Still loads of tickets available as you move out towards the corner areas.

individual tickets still available even in really popular half way areas.

I'm sure things will pick up as I know a few bears from through my area who don't attend regularly have alreeady booked up.

Should be a terrific atmosphere - Super Ally on 9 mins will be monumental. :clap::clap:

Just booked 5 online together in the area I wanted (BF2). Still loads of tickets available as you move out towards the corner areas.

individual tickets still available even in really popular half way areas.

I'm sure things will pick up as I know a few bears from through my area who don't attend regularly have alreeady booked up.

Should be a terrific atmosphere - Super Ally on 9 mins will be monumental. :clap::clap:

I'm only asking because I renewed my ST today and got a ticket for the game but coukdnt get my own seat. Raging yet happy that a fellow bear has bought a ticket. Mixed emotions!

Anyone know what section is the East Fife section and how big is their allocation ? Their site states ticket sales are going well. Selling tomorrow

and Tuesday til 1PM. Something about entering turnstiles 76/77. BTW what are Focus people with body cameras ?

Planning to head up on Tuesday night to try and get a ticket... simply due to i noticed on the Rangers Facebook page that they cannot guarantee the ticket to arrive in time as they say 03/08/12 was the last postal date.

I also do not want to purchase a ticket now online and it does not arrive in time to attend the game, would be so disappointing if that happened.

Unless you can purchase tickets online and collect from the ticket office, i have personally never done that before.

So i am hoping that the ticket office will have a ticket left...