***The Official Rangers v East Fife Thread***

Think this will be a tough game tonight

I agree, this won't be a walk in the park the majority think it will be.

I know they are scabby bastards, but Aberdeen could only draw 3-3 at home in the cup last year and then lost on penalties.

So they must have some decent quality about them. And just like Brechin, they will be a good bit better than the teams we will be facing week in week out in the league.

But when you look at our lineup our quality is that of an SPL side so Im hoping the Brechin game was just a case of no match fitness in the squad.

Can Cribari play ?

from Rangers.co.uk

Emilson will not play a part in tonight’s clash with East Fife but the defender insists that with a week’s training under his belt he will be ready to kick start his Gers career.

He added: “I have been training in Brazil on my own and with a personal coach so I am fit and ready to play.

“I need seven to ten days of training with the team to make sure I am at full strength but I am ready to play and I am delighted to be here.”

That's right a 12 hour shift's not to bad though you might even make your signing time if you hurry up, or the chemist or both. Whatever's top priority for taigs these days i dunno?

awa and pish in a aligators mooth