Not good enough Rangers!!

I expect Ally to kick some ass at half time and get a good response from them

McKay looking good, solid from Black and Shiels

Broadfoot and Goian what the fuck?!? Sort it out

First half 5/10

Lets hope for more second half

Fans a usual 12/10

First half:

A wee bit sloppy at times. Broadfoot is shocking, absolutely shocking. He must be on a relatively low wage, how can he remain in the team?

Goian also is shakey, maybe we'd be better just replacing him with a younger player, Perry or Faure if he impresses.

Referee should be embarrassed by his taig supporter like performance so far. He's gave us absolutely nothing and his booking on Black was the most pathetic booking I've ever witnessed.

Little has been wasteful in the final third, don't think he's had a shot on target.

Really pleased for Barrie McKay, his goal has been coming ever since the Brechin game.

We need to get more of a foothold on the game, and stretch them more in this second half. Like we did on Tuesday, we should be using Wallace more to bomb forward.

It's not been a great performance & our defence has looked shaky. I think we could benefit from increasing the tempo a bit as we have looked a bit flat.

On the positive side were in front & we know we have another couple of gears we can move up.

I'll admit I thought this was going to be easier...

Best team in Div 3 with some former players that had quality. They are slow as hell but unless we spread the field they don't need to be fast. On the ball speed is the last thing to go as a player so unless we force them to move more they can keep the game close.