***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

naw it's fuckin not your attitude is exactly what's wrong with scottish football we have been playing hoofball all game and have lost 2 points and people seem to think that playing anti-football is the way forward fucking sick of this backwards attitude in this country. Look what happened when we put the ball on the deck and passed it about we hammered East Fife but today we regressed into hoofball and put in one of our most embaressing preformances ever.

What the fuck you talking about?

I mentioned we need options like Kyle at times because a big striker who can get on the end of punts up the park is sometimes going to be key to get results in this division...

I reckon we will win the league, but it may well be a case of falling over the line that actually 'winning' it with any sort of style, considering the wages of our mob, we shouldn't really be dropping any points at all, but that's fucked now.

It was a really poor team performance. It probably will be the most difficult away game we face but no excuses, we should'nt be putting ourselves in that position. We were one minute away from being bottom of the fucking league. Terrible defence, uncreative midfield and lack of ideas up front. These teams will work harder against us than anyone else and Peterhead did deserve at least a point. Hope it's a lesson learned.

That was a disgraceful performance. Too many players looked like they thought by just turning up we would be handed the points & that attitude is shocking.

The tactics also have to be questioned. 3 at the back wasn't working & should have been changed. Playing the long ball game is also crazy given we should have such an advantage by keeping it on the deck.

I'm glad we got a point out of it at least, but that simply wasn't good enough. I knew were weren't going to stroll every game of course, but that was a shambles today. Aimless long balls, lack of urgency, lack of pace, and amateur defending. Goian still doesn't seem to have his heart in it at all, if he is not happy then I would rather he leave now to make way for someone who actually wants to play for our club.

Was never going to be an easy game today. Peterhead were always going to play at their very best against us and in front of the TV cameras. We never turned up today, and ultimately it has cost us 2 points. Hopefully this will change the players attitudes, and they might begin to realise that they can't just turn up to these games and expect to win. It's up to the manager to motivate the players before going on the pitch. It's up to the captain to motivate and lead the players when they are on the pitch. Ultimately today, neither happened and it showed in the performance. Bocanegra's game was not that of a captain, and the disorganisation was clear to see in the defence. He is either not match sharp, or purely doesn't want to be a Rangers player. Either way, things will need to change before our next game.

The season has only just begun. No need to be calling for heads just yet.

Fucking sick of this slating Ally pish, aye he got it wrong today but Ally isny controling all our players they are Internationals and should be playing a LOT better than they did.

Exactly. People are fucking wanks on here - they all picked the exact team Ally picked before the game and Ally made the subs you would have expected him to make during the game. If we had Ross Perry on the bench no doubt he would have replaced Broadfoot or Goian at some point during the game.

The Manager cannot account for players not bothering their arses on the pitch. It's clear to me Broadfoot and Goian want to go. They couldn't be arsed. Even Bocanegra was horrible today - a shadow of the player he was last season. His heart just wasn't in it today.

Cribari, Perry and Cole in.

Peterhead deserved something and rightfully got it.

We shouldn't have allowed it though. As some are saying that is a wake up call and sooner now than later (and at what will probably be our hardest away fixture)

It was embarassingly bad but at least now we know where our problems sit and have time to sort it out.

I would love for us to sign a right bastard to play in midfield.

Black seems quite soft at this level.

Somone in the mould of that senagalesse player that was called "the wardrobe"

You mean like an 'Uttah, Uttah bahstahd!?'

Who was the wardrobe, mate?

I take it you are not talking about Amdy Faye???