Defence and attack

Swagger

The defence is as poor as it has been for many a year and Rangers carry next to no threat up front.

Mcgregor and Clement are the only two players that can take anything from that game. I was sat in line with the half way line and managed to see close up what a player Clement is - he was outstanding in there.

The attack is shocking and why do so many people see Novo as some kind of hero - the simple fact is he is crap - terrible first touch and gives the ball away far too cheaply.

Sebo jumped too soon for nearly every ball he went for and his time must be up - I just cant see him improving any

The defence is as poor as it has been for many a year and Rangers carry next to no threat up front.

Mcgregor and Clement are the only two players that can take anything from that game. I was sat in line with the half way line and managed to see close up what a player Clement is - he was outstanding in there.

The attack is shocking and why do so many people see Novo as some kind of hero - the simple fact is he is crap - terrible first touch and gives the ball away far too cheaply.

Sebo jumped too soon for nearly every ball he went for and his time must be up - I just cant see him improving any

A good rundown.

Part of an earlier thread I posted on but seems to agree with earlier comment.

"This Rangers team is missing two main ingredients a commanding centre half and a strong centre forward. Sometimes and especially if playing a team playing defensively you have to use the long ball to wingers who can hold it up for a strong CF who has speed and heading ability."

I get a bit sick of hearing all about playing from the midfield.....not much use if you aint got someone who can use their effort up front, and even worse if you are reaching for the Andrex puppy everytime the opposing team break forward!