New Puma kit

WadeWilson

Honking tbh, i hate Puma gear, quality is piss poor.

A company started by two brothers , who fell out , one formed adidas , the other pums and have to this day used near identical manufacturing process and both still based in the same town .

Puma then taken over by the french retailer who owns the gucci brand , so think saying the gear is piss poor its of the mark .

but have to agree if that was the shirt design , it would not be for me.

Never knew that! I would actually prefer Adidas (tu) - just there has been a lot of talk of puma recently. Maybe it is just a tenuous link with them making Newcastle's kit.

I think i am right in saying Adidas own Reebok , and as an aside taylormade golf.

A company started by two brothers , who fell out , one formed adidas , the other pums and have to this day used near identical manufacturing process and both still based in the same town .

Puma then taken over by the french retailer who owns the gucci brand , so think saying the gear is piss poor its of the mark .

but have to agree if that was the shirt design , it would not be for me.

And the brother who started puma was in the nazi party . still doesn`t stop people buying hugo Boss who designed the german ss uniforms I suppose.

anyway back to the point , puma would be horrendous for the fans. They always make their shirts really tight and like most I carry a wee bit extra and this make won`t hide anything.I`ve not got a problem with puma quality just their sizing. I`d prefer Adidas or Nike . But really we`ll buy anything with the crest on it.

Don't know why everyone's so down on Puma, I think they are one of the classier sports brands.

This.

Puma have been churning out quality kits for the past few years now, I'd prefer them then others. Not a fan of OPs kits but I have no doubts that Puma would make us some brilliant kits.

And the brother who started puma was in the nazi party . still doesn`t stop people buying hugo Boss who designed the german ss uniforms I suppose.

anyway back to the point , puma would be horrendous for the fans. They always make their shirts really tight and like most I carry a wee bit extra and this make won`t hide anything.I`ve not got a problem with puma quality just their sizing. I`d prefer Adidas or Nike . But really we`ll buy anything with the crest on it.

Educational thread, this! I knew that the Nazis had the best uniforms... wasn't aware they were designer though!